New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What an exciting game. Lakers are playing great and lead but never more than 7 points as the Pacers are fearless and have a bunch of young kids who know how to shoot the lights out

Pacers are far from out of this as I have seen the lakers lose leads much bigger than this

At the half Lakers lead 65 -60

LeBron, AD and Austin Reeves were dominant in the first half

Im surprised Haliburton finishes the half with only 7 points

Austin Reeves had a huge first half . I love his play and as I've sqid, he is my favorite Laker. If I were the coach and it comes down to the last shot and a 3 is needed to win or a 2 to tie, I would go with Reaves, not LeBron

Lakers don't make a three until the final minute of the 3rd

AD is playing a great, and James has endless energy. To watch him steam roll to the basket is like watching a young player. he is unstoppable.

At end of third Lakers lead 90-82

Pacers are far from out of it

Lakers doing what they do best and that's giving up a big 11 point lead which quickly early in the 4th has shrunk to a 3 point lead. Pacers are juiced

Lakers 92-89 with 10.5 minutes left in the game

Pacers are a terrific team and well coached by Carlisle

Congrats, Lakers fans. My beloved Pacers were outmatched tonight. AD was in the zone and the Pacers just couldn't get their shots to drop. But we'll see you later!

Reactions: Steveo
Spectacular game for AD who was the dominant player in the 4th period and so much so that the Lakers finish strong and win the game and the first In Season Tournament

Based on tonight I would have to say AD is MVP but one cannot deny LeBron tonight as he made everything happen for the Lakers throughout the entire series. AD finishes with a 40-20 game, the 5thof his carer

Final Lakers123-109

Pacers are a fabulous team, very young and still somewhat inexperienced . Tyrese is a phenom and the Pacers are a season away from being a contender.

AD when in his game is one of the most dominant players in the game

@Dimfer ....you must be stoked
Yes, much more enjoyable than the Pelicans game because the Pacers actually put up a fight. my wife is actually learning and enjoying watching the game more now.

AR15 is him, AD played really good. I don’t think LBJ made a single 3, he used all of them during the shoot around before the game :cool: Cam Reddish and Vando were both good on defense. I think this team is better than the last year’s team.

Lot’s of Pacers fans, the two young men seated beside us both lost $10k though.

seems the tournament was a big hit with both players and fans alike. Interesting read. Im interested where all the vast sums of money came from to pay both players and coach $500K each

In-Season Tournament: 5 takeaways as Lakers win inaugural NBA Cup

Anthony Davis dominates, Tyrese Haliburton proves his worth as a franchise player and the league scores a win as the L.A. caps off a successful tournament

as much as I am. not a Kyrie fan it is always sad to see a star go down with an injury and how that impacts a team. Denver has never been the same since Murray went out

Mavs' Kyrie Irving suffers foot injury, no timetable for return

Dallas' star guard begins treatment for a right heel contusion after teammate Dwight Powell inadvertently stepped on his foot.

Congrats, Lakers fans. My beloved Pacers were outmatched tonight. AD was in the zone and the Pacers just couldn't get their shots to drop. But we'll see you later!

I am no longer the lone Pacer fan here! :D Go Zu!

@jadis

Phil I just noticed that Lakers and Celtics are one of the 2 Christmas Day games. Lakers will have their hands full with that game and huge audience
Rivalry continues, Steve.

What's the update on the OG Unicorn Phil?

What's the update on the OG Unicorn Phil?
He's back, Jack. Played the other night against the Knicks. Hit a let me 3 balls and dunks. Lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing