New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Well yet another ring ceremony, the Bulls Ring of Honor (sounds like a new Hobbit book)

Michael Jordan headlines inaugural class for Bulls' Ring of Honor

I remember Bob Love when I watched basketball as a kid.

Nurkic responds, verbally, as a gentleman.

"Nurkic didn't retaliate, but offered his own assessment of Green.

“I do not know, man. I was behind the play. What is going on with him, I do not know," Nurkic said. "Personally, I feel like brother needs help. I am glad that he did not try and choke me. At the same time, he is not doing basketball. I am just out here trying to play basketball and he is out there swinging. I think we saw that often. I hope that whatever he has in his life, it gets better.”

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Nurkic responds, verbally, as a gentleman.

"Nurkic didn't retaliate, but offered his own assessment of Green.

“I do not know, man. I was behind the play. What is going on with him, I do not know," Nurkic said. "Personally, I feel like brother needs help. I am glad that he did not try and choke me. At the same time, he is not doing basketball. I am just out here trying to play basketball and he is out there swinging. I think we saw that often. I hope that whatever he has in his life, it gets better.”

Poor guy probably said it out of desperation as he was likely getting anonymous threats on his life today by Green if he didn''t reply as a gentleman :p

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
Finally the commish is cracking down....a minimum of 10 games but I'd like to see 25 games

NBA suspends Warriors' Draymond Green indefinitely after latest incident

Green smacked Suns center Jusuf Nurkic across the face, leading to his 18th ejection of his career

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Lakers had a 17 point lead over the Spurs and give it all up as Spurs close t5o within 117-116

Lakers take the ball with 21 seconds left. AD is fouled with 17 seconds left and makes both . 119-116

Spurs have the ball with 17 seconds left but fail to score. Pop challenges the call as Victor fouls out

AD fouled on the inbound pass Makes botFinal Lakers win 122-119

Giannis flexed his greatness last night as he sets a franchise record with 64 points. Bucks are still a very formidable force plus I really like Dame and hope at some point he wins a ring

Reactions: christoph
This is why I deplore LeBron James......the facts speak for them selves. I do not want to get politics into this but a simple glimpse into the mind of Lebron speaks volumes. Simply put there is no place for politics in sports. Enough said

Reactions: GSOphile and jadis
This is why I deplore LeBron James......the facts speak for them selves. I do not want to get politics into this but a simple glimpse into the mind of Lebron speaks volumes. Simply put there is no place for politics in sports. Enough said

"LeBron has done this for YEARS in Bronny’s time at Sierra Canyon. It’s objectively the best time to walk in so he doesn’t cause a massive stir."

"LeBron has done this for YEARS in Bronny’s time at Sierra Canyon. It’s objectively the best time to walk in so he doesn’t cause a massive stir."
My point was not his late entry but rather sitting for the national anthem

And now, commotion because of a 'game ball'. In tens of thousands of games in NBA history, I have not been aware of who becomes the owner of the game ball. Doesn't the league own the game ball ? And why does Giannis make such a big fuzz to get the game ball when the Pacers took the game ball to their locker room? It's getting more dramatic specially when players start to think of 'personal heroics' instead of just winning the game. Giannis scored a record 64 points a game and it becomes history but the 100 point game of Wilt is pretty much swept under the rug, for whatever reasons it may be.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Well FWIW the Clippers field have found some chemistry and have the longest present winning streak of 6 games and are 0.5 games behind the Lakers

In the WC things are so close as 5.5 games separate the top 10 teams whereas in the EC 5.5 separate the top 8 teams.

I wonder why the Pacers took the game ball....I think if Wilt went one on one with Giannis, Wilt would come out on top

Celtics win again and are again tied for best record with the Wolves. Wolves are going to be tough to beat. Even Denver is finding it difficult to claw back to the top even with Murray back playing

Shai Alexander continues to improve and score 43 points last night in a loss to the Kings. Will he be the next big star to bolt from the OKC small franchise and seek fame elsewhere in a bigger market. OKC has had some pretty serious talent over the past 10 years but cannot retain them due to not enough money behind the team. Such is the case with good, small teams in a market which has so much more money than these little guys. Bottom line is "money talks and bull$hit walks"

Lakers fall big time to the Spurs as half the Lakers are out with injuries. Lakers NEVER lead and were down by as many as 27. Lakers cut it to within 3 only t have the Spurs start making 3's from everywhere

Final Spurs 129-115 as Spurs break an 18 game losing streak to the LakerSo Pop defeats Darvin who was his assistant in San Antonio.This was Spurs 4th win of the season

On any given night.....is once again proved true. Lakers were never in the game

I sure hope this kid has learned his lesson as his talent is super star status

Ja Morant reflects on his 25-game suspension ahead of season debut

The Grizzlies guard is expected to make his season debut Tuesday against the Pelicans.

Ja deservedly got a 25 game suspension. It is my hope that Adam Silver will have the brass cajones to finally show Draymond that the league will not tolerate his aggressive behavior and levy a suspension comparable to that of Morant. If that happens you can kiss the warriors chances good bye this year but so be it

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Ja deservedly got a 25 game suspension. It is my hope that Adam Silver will have the brass cajones to finally show Draymond that the league will not tolerate his aggressive behavior and levy a suspension comparable to that of Morant. If that happens you can kiss the warriors chances good bye this year but so be it
Green's actions cause physical injuries, that punch on Poole could have wrought a very severe long term injury to the face and head but luckily it was minor. Stomping on chest can cause serious injuries to the ribs. And definitely, a choke hold can kill if done for a prolonged time. Imo, he should get a lot more time out in suspension than Morant.

This is not how Green should go down. Hopefully he can find it in himself to salvage an ending to his career with dignity.

I know exactly how it feels when you become just that split second too late. It's frustrating AND depressing. His actions are showing just that. His props can't keep up with the jets and the rockets that are taking over the league especially since he never had enough length to rely on.

This is not how Green should go down. Hopefully he can find it in himself to salvage an ending to his career with dignity.

I know exactly how it feels when you become just that split second too late. It's frustrating AND depressing. His actions are showing just that. His props can't keep up with the jets and the rockets that are taking over the league especially since he never had enough length to rely on.
you're right...it's not the way he should go down but I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't expect to see Draymond in a GSW uniform next year

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing