New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

So OKC is definitely for real as the stun the Nuggs last night with a oe point victory.

This is not the changing of the guard but rather the guard has indeed changed

and the Clippers are finally on the move with a 7 game win streak

This is not how Green should go down. Hopefully he can find it in himself to salvage an ending to his career with dignity.

I know exactly how it feels when you become just that split second too late. It's frustrating AND depressing. His actions are showing just that. His props can't keep up with the jets and the rockets that are taking over the league especially since he never had enough length to rely on.
I think they should have banned him after he tried to blind "pick your player" for the second time in the playoffs. The man is dignity free and should be dropped as such. Great player for helping your team pick up Ws though.

you're right...it's not the way he should go down but I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't expect to see Draymond in a GSW uniform next year
If we look at the Warrior's situation now, and that they just won a title a few years ago, in which Poole played a vital role in the Finals, and that Poole's contract was just extended that summer, then the punch that ultimately led to Poole's being traded and not Green, that was really the beginning of the downward spiral of t.d Warriors. The Warriors chose Green over Poole. They have to live with it. I would be in a basketball shock of my life if Green gets into the Hall of Fame. The guy is a disgrace to the basketball world. His violent actions in the last 3 years alone should easily disqualify him or else it will truly be a shame for him to belong to an elite group of players.

If we look at the Warrior's situation now, and that they just won a title a few years ago, in which Poole played a vital role in the Finals, and that Poole's contract was just extended that summer, then the punch that ultimately led to Poole's being traded and not Green, that was really the beginning of the downward spiral of t.d Warriors. The Warriors chose Green over Poole. They have to live with it. I would be in a basketball shock of my life if Green gets into the Hall of Fame. The guy is a disgrace to the basketball world. His violent actions in the last 3 years alone should easily disqualify him or else it will truly be a shame for him to belong to an elite group of players.
I agree Phil

Takes me back to the Detroit Motown bullies with Laimbeer et al. You come into Detroit and were lucky to leave with your head attached

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
I agree Phil

Takes me back to the Detroit Motown bullies with Laimbeer et al. You come into Detroit and were lucky to leave with your head attached
Indeed Steve. I can't forget how Isiah Thomas was so close to punchin Ainge (himself not an opponent's fan favorite) after a take foul by Ainge during the ECF. The league then was much more lax in penalizing players who went overboard, but in modern times the league has clamped down on hotheads after the infamous Pacers - Pistons brawl where some players were suspending for a whole season. I'm stil amazed that Green got light penalties prior to this hit on Nurkic. Let's see how the league plays this. The rules are for all, or none at all.

Boston easily proved it is the team through which the finals have to pass as they handily bet the upstart Orlando Magic tonight for the best record in the league
A healthy roster is the key. Everyone played precision basketball.

Reactions: christoph
sad to read this as for me it s a sign that Steph is growing older......all good things come to an end

Stephen Curry’s 3-point streak ends at 268 games in Warriors' win in Portland

NBA's leading all-time 3-point shooter fires 0-for-8 from long range on Sunday. Curry began the streak Dec. 1, 2018, at Detroit.

but in the vein, this brings a smile to my face.....

Splash Brothers make 3-point history in Warriors' victory over Nets

Stephen Curry becomes the 1st player to make 3,500 3-pointers, while Klay Thompson moves into 9th place on the all-time 3s leaderboard

So here is what the NFL did in an incident similar to Draymond. Anything less than rest of season shows weakness in the commish

Reactions: jadis
So here is what the NFL did in an incident similar to Draymond. Anything less than rest of season shows weakness in the commish

Totally agree, Steve. NFL did it to protect the health and wellness of the players. So SHOULD the NBA. If it's another slap in the wrist, indeed that shows weakness. And it will be a precedent for future rough- housing players. Hopefully not.

• Angry
Clippers on an 8 game winning streak. Their big 3.5 is now really cooking.

Reactions: jadis
The Draymond Green 3 week suspension is laughable and for me it falls back on Adam Silver's lap who IMO is just too woke to ever have an opinion of his own. In hockey and football season ending suspensions without pay are typically handed out for matters such as thee.

Silver must be too busty in his office planning a "midseason tournament ad then one" off season tournament" before the next In Season tournament begins.

David Stern would not have sat back and done nothing. It's disgraceful

As for the Lakers they continue to prove that they are nothing more than a .500 team who loses to the Spurs who had an 18 game losing streak and last night to the Knicks. As I look around the league, the aspiring teams are filled with lakers castoffs and are doing great. Julius Randle last night was just the latest example of a top Lakers draft pick doing well. Lakers continue to have a dumb ass philosophy that every year is only considered a success if they win a ring. There is never such a thing a developing your rookies as they are all involved in block buster trades. Le Bron as the oldest player in the league is the only one (along with Austin Reaves) who make the Lakers somewhat interesting. Bottom line is they will prove to be spoilers for a few games this year before Lebron has to consider what he will do the following year should Bronny get drafted. The Lakers would be be totally insane to draft Bronny so that LeBron gets to play one more year and with his son.

Well at least the 3.5 in Clippers land has finally begun to flex their muscle

I turned the lakers game off in the third when theLakers who had a lead, as always, gave it up in the third as the Knicks lead by 10 when I saw enough.

Ja Morant returns tonight. I really hope Ja proves to be smarter than Draymond as consider Morant a skilled and super star player

Morant vs. Zion. Should be a great game.

What a comeback game by Ja Morant. 34 points and an iso game winning drive. Awesome talent indeed.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing