New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

good win by GSW
I was stunned at the outcome of the game. It proves that Steph might be getting older but he still possesses all of the greatness he is known for. I thought the Celtics were playing so well that the game seemed over vy the 3rd period.

Great win indeed.
@jadis ..at least it wasn't a defeat by the Spurs to overcome their 18 game losing streak as the Lakers boated a few nights ago

To me the big news last night was the return of Ja Morant who showed how much he was missed as he was instrumental in overcoming a 24 point deficit and scored 34 points to seal the win.

I do hope this is the Morant that we will see going forward

As to Draymond, I guess he is basking in the sun for the next 3 weeks

Reactions: christoph
@jadis ..at least it wasn't a defeat by the Spurs to overcome their 18 game losing streak as the Lakers boated a few nights ago
Well yes Steve. But then again, on any given day no team is invincible. I had thought in the Finals a couple of years ago between the C's and the Dubs would be a 'friendly' series - meaning I don't mind if we C's lost to the Dubs. I just didn't expect the clown/grappler/stomper to resume his antics since the C's in general were not a very physical team to trigger nervous antics from the Warriors like Steph and Klay who just play basketball the way it should be, pure basketball. But good thing last night's game was free from such tensions without the suspended clown. So it's all good. :D Tatum still showing that he could not nail the killer shots down the line. My only hope is for the Unicorn to do that when the time comes. Unicorn was resting his calf last night, no pun intended. :D

Last edited:
To me the big news last night was the return of Ja Morant who showed how much he was missed as he was instrumental in overcoming a 24 point deficit and scored 34 points to seal the win.

I do hope this is the Morant that we will see going forward

As to Draymond, I guess he is basking in the sun for the next 3 weeks
Morant is truly impressive. At 6' 2" he's got an incredible stride to make a headstart move, and he can shoot. On the other side of the court, Zion is now a plain jane player. I thought he would dominate the league when he came in but too many things sidetracked his potential. Green should be losing about $4m /20 games in the sun but I guess he'll make it all up with his business venture with his new found pal/partner LeBron. :D

And before you know it we will see Draymond in the purple and gold. o_O

Either way I’m shocked that Steve Kerr nor the team have anything to say in his defense.
im betting Draymond will be elsewhere next year

Ja however is still a kid with amazing talent and a multimillionaire at an age where other kids are making minimum wage.

and Zion should do a Dion Sanders and play 2 sports. He’d be a great MLB in the NFL

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
another typical night for the Lakers as they continue to be fodder for the league's bottom dwellers. Tonight was no exception as they played the lowly Bulls in Chicago. it seems Lakers bring out the best in the worst of teams. They fell behind early by 18 points and claw their way back into the game by the 3rd where they get as close as 3 and then De Roman takes over and suddenly in the 4th the Bulls lead again by 14 as Chicago made 3's from everywhere . Bulls shot 52% from outside the arc and withstand every attempt by the Lakers to catch them. FWIW the Bulls are the 3rd worst team in the league in field goal percent made, yet tonight they were hitting from everywhere. AD hasn't been the same since his groin injury and LeBron can only do so much on his own

Final Bulls 124- Lakers 108

Clippers remain the big talk as they win their 9th straight and are in 4th position in the WC
They're playing solid and Lue seems to have found a proper combination with Westbrook coming off the bench, and he got a +/- 15 in the game, better than the top scoring Kawhi. Harden, if he does 20 points a game is always a big contributor since the forward positions are well taken cared of by Kawhi and PG3, who did not play tonight. They're a team of veterans who had been together for a few years, good chemistry is now starting to show.

Celtics blew the game open over the strong Kings in the 2nd half and coasted along to a blowout win, without Tatum. The Unicorn returned and made the difference. Clutch time, he should get the ball inside, he's got a reach that is hard to block. C's continue a west road trip with 2 more games.

Embiid goes off for 51 points and the Sixers beat the mighty Wolves.

C's now have a half game lead over the Wolves for the league' best record. A trophy is in order, slighter bigger than the In Tournament. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lakrr we s okayed mediocre but so did the wolves who were imo unimpressive. Many tues and lead changes but at the end the lakers always run out of gas and the Wolves started making shots in the final few minutes

Wolves walk away with the win but no way Wolves are a team I see winning the WC even though they have league best record with the Celtics. Wolves played just good enough to win.

Final Wolves 118-111

Lakers are 1-5 in their last 6 and are 5-11 on the road. Next up OKC :eek:

Saw that Kawhi is fully healthy and is averaging almost 30, 6 and 4 on very high efficiency. Harden also showing flashes. Will this year be the year?

Saw that Kawhi is fully healthy and is averaging almost 30, 6 and 4 on very high efficiency. Harden also showing flashes. Will this year be the year?
If their core 3 are healthy towards the payoffs, they will be up there in the WCF, Jack. And of course, the .5 coming off the bench, a former league MVP is nothing to scoff at.

I also never thought that when Harden said he is THE SYSTEM, there is some beef into it. Lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu