New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I just don’t see the Celtics losing if they stay healthy
A very balanced scoring tonight from the first five, the lowest input was 18 points, others went 20 and above led by the Unicorn. I never thought Brad would have done his job so well. Big shout out to him.

I must admit that Brown played like he is the highest paid player in the league.

LeBron was average tonight
There was a sequence in the 2nd half where the ball swung around both ends in rapid speed. At 39, it is understandable LeBron will not be able to do things that he does, specially on the defense. He was left on the Lakers end on 1 play where the C's were all running to their end of the basket. He is strong in the low post, and once he sees a mismatch that is a sure 2 points. I'm wondering why Reeves hasn't been starting.

There was a sequence in the 2nd half where the ball swung around both ends in rapid speed. At 39, it is understandable LeBron will not be able to do things that he does, specially on the defense. He was left on the Lakers end on 1 play where the C's were all running to their end of the basket. He is strong in the low post, and once he sees a mismatch that is a sure 2 points. I'm wondering why Reeves hasn't been starting
Darvin felt Reaves and Russell contribute more coming in off the bench. They are my two favorite Lakers. Russell has matured into a very effective two way player

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Unicorn is a force in and out, is put backs are well needed when the outside shots fail, and he stretches the defense outside by being a 3 point threat. Fitting name - Unicorn. White and Jrue are 2 solid, serious and hardworking players. They are always in motion. Unicorn must take it easy and not do chase down blocks and summersaults. Be more cautious and be there in June, that is most important. In a way, Horford is doing that already. :D
The Celts are REALLY strong this year, even stronger than last year :eek:

As Steve likes to put it: it looks like the title is theirs (to lose) :oops:

I hope the Celtics can win it all this year, it would be well deserved :D

Was surprised to see LeBronny embracing many
Celtics after the game. I had to look again to believe it. :eek:

Looks like he will trade himself to Boston to improve his chances for another ring :p

There were very wild and nightmarish rumors of Boston drafting little Bronny and old Bron will join the Celtics. Holy smoke! Maybe that's why he was embracing the star Celtics last night. Lol

Reactions: christoph
Looks like he will trade himself to Boston to improve his chances for another ring :p
I might not watch Celtics games anymore. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
There were very wild and nightmarish rumors of Boston drafting little Bronny and old Bron will join the Celtics. Holy smoke! Maybe that's why he was embracing the star Celtics last night. Lol
See and suffer :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
Reactions: jadis
He ain't called the Travelling King for nothing. :p

It's called Showtime and he was there on the big stage letting everyone see him as he had words with Tatum.

I was anxious to see Gabe Vincent in a Lakers uniform this year especially after his strong playoff run last year. So far a knee injury has plagued him the entire season and yesterday they announced he was to undergo arthroscopic surgery and will be out another 6-8 weeks.

Lakers played good last night to overcome 18 point deficit but all this did was to ignite the Celtics who truly look like a well greased starting five machine. I think there are some darn tough teams in the west starting with the Nuggs but I just cat see anyone beating the Celtics. Tatum ad Brown have risen to the status of superstars and the Unicorn last night was strong at the basket on both ends of the court. Holiday has fit right in and White last night was sinking threes and blocking shoots in spite of his size

Boston has remained my pick all year and yes "it its theirs to lose"

Reactions: jadis and christoph
FWIW Id be shocked to ever see LeBron leave Lala Land where he completely fits in and loves his iconic status there. To play with his son somewhere else to me still seems far fetched that he will go where Bronny is drafted. My hope is bronny is drafted by the Pistons as Detroit would be a great port of call for LeBron's legacy. For any team to draft Bronny to get a 40 year old player and pay his contract IMO is pipe dreaming. Can Bronny even play that we are all drooling for this father son duo. Just one more unnecessary bit of trivia as I see it

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Also, I have to think that Doncic is somewhere on the Kia MVP ladder as he dropped another 50 points last night to defeat the Suns who seem to be going nowhere under Frank Vogel. Doncic has been a prolific scorer and player this year and yesterday enteresd the lofty 10,000 point scored club. He did that pretty darn quickly but I guess that what happens when he takes 90% of the shots....however this year is proving that to be a good thing

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu