New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

FWIW Id be shocked to ever see LeBron leave Lala Land where he completely fits in and loves his iconic status there. To play with his son somewhere else to me still seems far fetched that he will go where Bronny is drafted. My hope is bronny is drafted by the Pistons as Detroit would be a great port of call for LeBron's legacy. For any team to draft Bronny to get a 40 year old player and pay his contract IMO is pipe dreaming. Can Bronny even play that we are all drooling for this father son duo. Just one more unnecessary bit of trivia as I see it
Maybe he doesn't want to play 'against' his son. :D

It is indeed unimaginable that LeBron leaves LA. He went there after leaving Cleveland for a second time for 'reasons that is not basketball related', as his agent Rich Paul told the press. I'm boggled at his so called iconic status in LA. Like he had planned all along to be the greatest Laker in its history ? Well, he claimed 'goat-ship', so it would have been easy to be a greatest of LA as well. He's really good with his packaging himself with media's help, and so it will go till the end - seeking glory for himself. And to think that basketball is a team game, starting wtih 5 players and then some off the bench. But one man has told the crowd that he is the king (who actually wears no clothes) but who would like the crowd to believe he is wearing some clothes. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Also, I have to think that Doncic is somewhere on the Kia MVP ladder as he dropped another 50 points last night to defeat the Suns who seem to be going nowhere under Frank Vogel. Doncic has been a prolific scorer and player this year and yesterday enteresd the lofty 10,000 point scored club. He did that pretty darn quickly but I guess that what happens when he takes 90% of the shots....however this year is proving that to be a good thing
Nice assessment of Luka. Fun to watch sometimes, but making basketball a one man game , is not going to do anything for his team.

Who is this kid Jaime Jaquez for the Heat as he singlehandedly was the biggest reason (well no Embiid) the Heat beat the Sixers yesterday
For a change, he was a drafted kid, from the last draft in the first round. Tough and strong kid.

Nice assessment of Luka. Fun to watch sometimes, but making basketball a one man game , is not going to do anything for his team
You’re right on there Phil. He is a ball hog and every play goes through him. However he’s having an epic year

Reactions: christoph and jadis
FWIW, I looked up on Bronny's playing position and he plays 1 or 2 guard positions. If he plays for the Lakers, D Lo and Reeves' job would be in peril, as father and son will take the 1 and 2 positions, if they do play together at all. Imagine Lebron at the 1, and Bronny at 2. For any team, it would be a nightmare. :D

For a change, he was a drafted kid, from the last draft in the first round. Tough and strong kid.
Yesterday was the first time I heard of him but saw him play. He’s darn good

Reactions: jadis
FWIW, I looked up on Bronny's playing position and he plays 1 or 2 guard positions. If he plays for the Lakers, D Lo and Reeves' job would be in peril, as father and son will take the 1 and 2 positions, if they do play together at all. Imagine Lebron at the 1, and Bronny at 2. For any team, it would be a nightmare. :D
If Lakers ever traded Reaves or DLo to make room for Bronny it would be the biggest mistake they ever made.

Great things to read today

1. Morant and Embiid named Players of the Week

2. Memphis is 4-0 since Morant has returned

3.Shai Alexander scores 34 as the Thunder soundly defeat the Wolves

4. Celtics are now in the number one slot overall with the Wolves loss

5. Lakers are sinking and are now 9th in the West

Im betting Memphis will end the season with a better W-L record than the Lakers

Great things to read today

1. Morant and Embiid named Players of the Week

2. Memphis is 4-0 since Morant has returned

3.Shai Alexander scores 34 as the Thunder soundly defeat the Wolves

4. Celtics are now in the number one slot overall with the Wolves loss

5. Lakers are sinking and are now 9th in the West

Im betting Memphis will end the season with a better W-L record than the Lakers
Morant and Smart now back.

Im betting the Grizz are going to do well going forward. I really hope Morant has learned his lesson. I believe they will finish ahead of the Lakers
Grizz got a long way still. But Ja is an energizer.

one other horrible stat I just saw....Pistons lost their 27 straight last night....an NBA record. Looks like Monty Williams has gone from the frying pan into the fire whereas Vogel seems to have issues with the Suns

one other horrible stat I just saw....Pistons lost their 27 straight last night....an NBA record. Looks like Monty Williams has gone from the frying pan into the fire whereas Vogel seems to have issues with the Suns
Pistons are puzzling. They've got a few high draft picks and haven't made a dent on their losing ways. Monty is the 2nd highest paid coach, just short by $1.5m to Pop's $80m 5 year deal made recently. I should think maybe they should get a new GM, like Bob Meyers who is now an NBA analyst.

Have a look at this week's Power ratings and tell me there isn't a changing of the guard in the NBA

Being injury free is the name of the game. I'm in favor of Horford and Unicorn having reduced time management and then in all out in May to June. The game is not just about having the best record at all cost but staying competitive and free from injuries in the journey.

Reactions: christoph
Being injury free is the name of the game. I'm in favor of Horford and Unicorn having reduced time management and then in all out in May to June. The game is not just about having the best record at all cost but staying competitive and free from injuries in the journey.
free from injuries is every club's mantra

I was thinking if Perk would be better than Doris or Doc....:p

• Haha
Talking about injuries, this is a rare one.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu