New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I must admit that when I read Mark Cuban was selling the controlling interest in the Mavs I was shocked as he has been a steadfast occupant of one of the seats near the Mavs bench for all home games and many away games.It's not the money Im sure as he is already a multibillionaire but this will shed some interesting light

Mark Cuban says changing NBA landscape led to his sale of the Mavs

The NBA on Wednesday approved Mark Cuban’s sale of a controlling interest in the Mavericks to the Adelson and Dumont families

Reactions: jadis
I must admit that when I read Mark Cuban was selling the controlling interest in the Mavs I was shocked as he has been a steadfast occupant of one of the seats near the Mavs bench for all home games and many away games.It's not the money Im sure as he is already a multibillionaire but this will shed some interesting light

Mark Cuban says changing NBA landscape led to his sale of the Mavs

The NBA on Wednesday approved Mark Cuban’s sale of a controlling interest in the Mavericks to the Adelson and Dumont families

The 2011 team was a great team. Enjoyed watching them.

The 2011 team was a great team. Enjoyed watching them.
I have to admit that until the Mavs won in 2011 I thought Cuban was an arrogant pompous a--hole but after he held that trophy he transformed into a half decent owner and I can't recall the last time he was fined by the league for derogatory comments about the officials

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Pistons up big over the Celtics. What a time to end their 27 game losing streak.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
As the saying goes, when you're way down there, there's no other way but up. Lol

Celtics got away with the skin of its teeth. Came back from 19 down and won on OT. Tatum missed the go ahead shot with no time remaining at regulation. Too predictable. They should have gone to the Unicorn in such cases. Pistons streak now at 28 and Celtics still unbeaten at home this season.

Celtics got away with the skin of its teeth. Came back from 19 down and won on OT. Tatum missed the go ahead shot with no time remaining at regulation. Too predictable. They should have gone to the Unicorn in such cases. Pistons streak now at 28 and Celtics still unbeaten at home this season.
The sign of a great team Phil

Im beginning to feel for Monty who is there highest paid coach in the NBA,. He was brought in to right the ship but the ship has gone from floundering to sinking and one has to wonder how long he will be the captain of the ship

The Pistons have larger issues than their record-tying 28-game skid

• Wow
Game to watch tonight is OKC at Denver. SGA is another phenom who is destined for greatness. I really enjoy seeing these young kids drafted by OKC become stars on a small stage and ultimately leave for bigger pastures when their contracts expire. SGA is exciting as Ja Morant IMO to watch play

Game to watch tonight is OKC at Denver. SGA is another phenom who is destined for greatness. I really enjoy seeing these young kids drafted by OKC become stars on a small stage and ultimately leave for bigger pastures when their contracts expire. SGA is exciting as Ja Morant IMO to watch play
it did not disappoint.SGA will be MVP sooner rather than later. He dropped 40 points last night to crush the Nuggs in the rematch. I just checked and saw SGA is rated #4 on the Kia MVP ladder. This kid can do it all. As I said yesterday, one has to wonder how long he will remain in OKC once his contract expires and they don't have the money to pay him what he's worth. OKC has been the cultivation ground of many excellent players

the Celtics continue to have the best record in the NBA at 25-6

If they continue at this pace they end at 66 and 16 not quite enough for the overall best win/loss record in the NBA

The Celtics continue to look unbeatable. I just cannot see them losing this year if they stay healthy. I have always thought Tatum to be a great player but I did wonder last year about Brown and the largest contract in NBA history and what ca he achieve as I've never really paid much attention to him......until last week when the Celts allowed the Lakers to overcome a huge lead only to play with them for the balance of the game showing the Lakers they aren't going far this year. In that game I thought Brown hasprooved himself and his hefty contract

The other big news in the WC is that the Pelicans and Kings are beginning to fade and as the smoke clears, the Clippers suddenly find themselves in 4th position. I still don't believe the Clippers will be a Cinderella team this year but merely prove to be spoilers in the playoffs but as Phil says they have 3.5 great players:rolleyes:

The other big news in the WC is that the Pelicans and Kings are beginning to fade and as the smoke clears, the Clippers suddenly find themselves in 4th position. I still don't believe the Clippers will be a Cinderella team this year but merely prove to be spoilers in the playoffs but as Phil says they have 3.5 great players:rolleyes:
Well, I can feel the Clippers will be a serious threat in the West IF the Big 3.5 stay healthy, as the case needs be for all contenders. They have been plaqued by injuries either to PG or Kawhi in the last few years. The 3.5 system has showed some promise, and then Kawhi got injured again. Maybe they need to beef up their bench come trade deadline, and if that clicks, they will be there in the playoffs, maybe deep even.

Well, I can feel the Clippers will be a serious threat in the West IF the Big 3.5 stay healthy, as the case needs be for all contenders. They have been plaqued by injuries either to PG or Kawhi in the last few years. The 3.5 system has showed some promise, and then Kawhi got injured again. Maybe they need to beef up their bench come trade deadline, and if that clicks, they will be there in the playoffs, maybe deep even.
I agree Phil. I just don’t think they can win the West let alone beat the Celtics

the Celtics continue to have the best record in the NBA at 25-6

If they continue at this pace they end at 66 and 16 not quite enough for the overall best win/loss record in the NBA

The Celtics continue to look unbeatable. I just cannot see them losing this year if they stay healthy. I have always thought Tatum to be a great player but I did wonder last year about Brown and the largest contract in NBA history and what ca he achieve as I've never really paid much attention to him......until last week when the Celts allowed the Lakers to overcome a huge lead only to play with them for the balance of the game showing the Lakers they aren't going far this year. In that game I thought Brown hasprooved himself and his hefty contract
The big guy right now in Beantown is Derick White. I liked him since he came to Boston. I recall he was a good off the bench guy in San Antonio. Excellent 2 way player, just like Holiday. The 2 J's need to prove themselves in the playoffs. Less turnovers and more killer instinct kind of shots. They might finally get the coveted banner.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu