New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Gotta admit Phil....the young OKC is a very for real team as they beat the Celtics 127-123. They are not intimidated by anyone and SGA is a superstar.

LAC's rise to the number 5 ranking in the league. Ballmer must be happy

Reactions: christoph
Gotta admit Phil....the young OKC is a very for real team as they beat the Celtics 127-123. They are not intimidated by anyone and SGA is a superstar.

LAC's rise to the number 5 ranking in the league. Ballmer must be happy
Definitely Steve, Thunder is a very young and talented team. The effects of building through the draft. Hats off to them.

The electrifying dunk. What a guy.

Reactions: steve williams
weekly power rankings are always interesting to see but this week to see OKC in the 4 spot overall was exciting. OKC this year could have a break out season esp since SGA is having an MVP season . This isa stark comparison to the lakers who are in free fall and ranked 17th

NBA Power Rankings: SGA leads OKC, and Beal is back for the Suns

And the Hawks beat the mighty Thunder.

Lakers however continue to sink as they lose their 9th in 12 games. This time the Heat just destroyed the Lakers who seemed to always turn the ball over. Reaves had a terrible night even though he started the game

Lakers are now a sub 500 team

The entire Heat team that played were all in double figures. Lakers stunk from outside the arc.
Definitely no highlight film here

Final Heat 110-96 Lakers

Pacers win back to back games against the Bucks. Jack must be smiling ear to ear. The Pacers are a young tough gritty team

Plus there Pels easily beat the Kings

The way things we are going to see a lot of changes of the guard in both v=confeeces this year. But the championship still has to go through Boston as I see it

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I have been expecting this story to surface and it reared its ugly head today but when a team goes south the Coach is always the first to go.......Lakers are 3-9 in their last 12 games. lakers are proving they are worse than last year. Time to rebuild and dump their top asset(s) which I have been saying for years

Lakers News: Insider Hints At Developing Rift Between Darvin Ham, Front Office
What's going on with the Lakers?

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Terrific game now between Denver and Golden State. Like a playoff game!

Warriors are proving that they can easily lose a series in 4 without getting blown out. :(

They are a great 36 minute team it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
I actually thought the game was a sure win for the Warriors at the 18 point lead 6 minutes mark. I had to go out for an errand and when I clicked the score I was shocked to see Denver won the game!. Had to watch the youtube highlights and fast forwarded it to the last minute, and then saw the truly incredible shot by Joker. Some players would just heave it up at midcourt, but upon seeing the replay, Joker actually shot the ball with is normal shooting form. The talk in TNT was that the bank was still closed at 6am in Serbia but Joker got in the bank. :D

This is a big strange and vague re the suspension of Draymond Green.

''While NBA commissioner Adam Silver will have the last word on Green’s return, returning to the team to get back in basketball shape is the last step in the timeline. Once he is deemed physically fit to play, he will have met the league’s expectations, Wojnarowski reported.

Based on a separate report from Wojnarowski on Dec. 25, Green’s suspension should last 13 games at most. He could return as soon as Jan. 5 against the Detroit Pistons or Jan. 10 against the New Orleans Pelicans.

But when Warriors head coach Steve Kerr addressed reporters ahead of the team’s 121-115 win over the Orlando Magic on Tuesday, it didn’t sound like he was expecting Green to be back anytime soon.''

IMO, if Green is suspended for just 13 games, considering what he has done in technical fouls , flagrant fouls and acts potentially injurious to fellow players many times over, then the 25 games meted on Ja Morant would be a case of over punishment. What I'm saying is that Green deserves at lot more than 25 games suspension.

I don't know Phil. What Ja was doing has got moral and cultural implications dirty on court play does not. You might hear a dad tell his kid to play tougher, none would tell his kid to wave a gun around.

I don't know Phil. What Ja was doing has got moral and cultural implications dirty on court play does not. You might hear a dad tell his kid to play tougher, none would tell his kid to wave a gun around.
I see your point there, Jack. Just pointing out the lightness of punishment (13 games) on infractions 'on court' (some are deadly as well, like the choke hold) against off court. I'm seeing this within the confines of the game of basketball. Off court to me would be a 'legal' matter though I really agree that Ja's 2 offenses were a no no, as in the case of Gilbert Arenas who went farther by bringing a gun into the locker room. I just feel Green should be meted more suspension time than 25 games.

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu