New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Boston Massacre at halftime as the Clippers lead by 16 at the half over the Celtics. Clippers' defense is quite good. Unicorn is out due to a sprained ankle in the last game.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
Welcome back Doc...well he took the helm last night and the Bucks lose to Cleveland. Welcome to the reality of this year's season

I don't wish the Bucks anything but the best BUT to fire their coach midway through the season when the team is second in the EC totally eludes me. Im just not a Doc Rivers fan in his later days. I don;'t like that he will only coach a contender and has no interest in rebuilding. I suppose hubris will rear its head and Doc and the Bucks may just fall from grace. Personally I feel Lillard deserves a ring and has been playing well beside Giannis BUT what management did made no sense whatsoever
Steve, I read that Doc's first game as coach of the Bucks is tomorrow night against Denver. His odds are not that great to get his first win. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
well the Lakers put on quite a show as they played the GSW. As Jack said the GSW are a great 36 minute team as they take a big lead into the 4th; Lakers go on a 12-0 scoring spree to take the lead at 115-114.Lakers the are caught by the Warriors and Green gets away with a blatant technical foul with a blow to AD's face. Game tied at 118 in regulation as Warriors force OT

back and forth game in OT . Lakers go up by 4 with 1:40 left in OT.....LeBron gets a triple double ...Curry drops a 3 to come within 1 and when the shot mattered Curry throws up a brick . 130-127 Lakers with 11.1 seconds left in the game. Lakers have a foul to give
Klay drops a 3 to tie it at 130 and 5.9 seconds left ......Lalers take the inbound but LeBron misses the final shot...Double OT!!!

Lakers quickly go up by 5 but Klay hit another 3 to cut it to 1and Steph drops a 3 to go ahead 141-139...Klay foul out with 1:14 in OT D'Lo drops a 3 to go ahead 142-141 with 13.6 seconds in the game

Reaves makes 1 of 2 and with 12.2 seconds left Lakers lead 143-141

Curry quickly drops a 3 with 4.7 seconds left to go ahead 144-143 :oops:

LeBron makes 2 free throws with 1.2 seconds left

GSW run out of clock and lose a game which by all accounts they should have won in regulation

Final Lakers 145-143

Man, I hate listening to Doris Burke and no one yet to replace Doc:eek:

Reactions: jadis
well the Lakers put on quite a show as they played the GSW. As Jack said the GSW are a great 36 minute team as they take a big lead into the 4th; Lakers go on a 12-0 scoring spree to take the lead at 115-114.Lakers the are caught by the Warriors and Green gets away with a blatant technical foul with a blow to AD's face. Game tied at 118 in regulation as Warriors force OT

back and forth game in OT . Lakers go up by 4 with 1:40 left in OT.....LeBron gets a triple double ...Curry drops a 3 to come within 1 and when the shot mattered Curry throws up a brick . 130-127 Lakers with 11.1 seconds left in the game. Lakers have a foul to give
Klay drops a 3 to tie it at 130 and 5.9 seconds left ......Lalers take the inbound but LeBron misses the final shot...Double OT!!!

Lakers quickly go up by 5 but Klay hit another 3 to cut it to 1and Steph drops a 3 to go ahead 141-139...Klay foul out with 1:14 in OT D'Lo drops a 3 to go ahead 142-141 with 13.6 seconds in the game

Reaves makes 1 of 2 and with 12.2 seconds left Lakers lead 143-141

Curry quickly drops a 3 with 4.7 seconds left to go ahead 144-143 :oops:

LeBron makes 2 free throws with 1.2 seconds left

GSW run out of clock and lose a game which by all accounts they should have won in regulation

Final Lakers 145-143

Man, I hate listening to Doris Burke and no one yet to replace Doc:eek:
Great game. Russell hit big shots. And they want to trade him? ?

• Sad
That rookie guard of the Warriors missed an open 3 that would have prevented overtime. I was thinking Jordan Poole when he missed the shot. Warriors miss some offense apart from the splash Brothers.

second hottest to my Knicks...
I thought the Clippers' Coffey was Brunson or his brother. Both shoot with the left and have the same hairdo. :D

Looking at the standings in the WC today made me wonder I was imagining it....OKC at the number 1, and 0.5 games ahead of Wolves and Clippers who are now in 3rd and Denver 4th. There is little room at the top as each of these teams are playing at their peak. I hope everyone stays healthy as the league now is just so much fun to watch,

Reactions: jadis
Can you believe this......Detroit, the worst team I the league lay a hurt on OKC and seal the win for their 6th of the entire season :rolleyes:

Plus Booker excels again as he scores 44
only to lose to the Magic

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Lakers continue to go from bad to worse as they hover at .500 or less for most of the season. Tonight at Houston they got trashed by the Rockets 135-119:eek:

The feud continued between LeBron and Brooks and I must admit Brooks seemed to LeBron witty some pretty flagrant smacks

I used to say the Lakers will be spoilers, nothing more....however as we all know the Lakers half of these young kids will be gone in a week for the next big star in LaLa Land who will lead them across the finish line.

Tonight Celtics again show their strength as they beat the surging Pelicans....

The Clippers are beaten in Cleveland 118-108. I still think they are a hot team but I can't see them winning the WC let alone the ring

Having said that, the Knicks are truly showing signs of the Knickerbockers of years gone by when guys like Spike Lee were always sitting courttside. Knicks on a present league high of a 7 game win streak and in 4th place in the EC.. I think the Knicks will do better in the standingings than the Pacers but never sell short a healthy Pacers team.

Suns win again tonight.

It used to be that by the halfway mark the great teams stood out and one could predict a final 4. Now we can't even predict the top 10 in each conference.

Im still waiting for Denver to flex their muscles as it must be sobering to see young OKC sitting at the top of the WC

I always enjoy watching Zion play. If he focuses on pure basketball , he's a great weapon.

Steve, I read that Doc's first game as coach of the Bucks is tomorrow night against Denver. His odds are not that great to get his first win. :D
well a day late and a dollar short....Doc was behind the bench for his first game as coach of there Bucks but he was facing Denver and Jokic.

Final Denver 113-107

The other big news I thought was the Wolves beating the OKC Thunder in OKC. Wolves now alone at the top 0.5 games ahead of the Thunder

Celtics and those amazing Knicks keep on winning whilst the Lakers keep on losing. Trade deadline on the horizon. Itt'll be interesting

D Lo as been playing very well lately, I don't know if Murray will be a better fit with the Lakers.

The ''passive aggressor'' is at it again. :D

That was a great read. I completely agree. The Lakers have a lot of players with potential that needs developing but the lakers always play each year for a championship which never happens and they give up everything to get nothing

Ive said for 2 years I’d trade James without a second thought

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing