New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
Here's the best basketball news I have heard today......

Draymond Green excluded from USA 2024 Olympics Team Basketball.

I hope Commissioner Silver stands up and takes notice

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Reactions: christoph
How about those Knicks? Absolutely destroyed Denver tonight... and they are playing without their two best centers.
On any given day…. Knicks are getting really good. To me they could be a Cinderella team

Lakers had a 24 point lead over the Bulls going into the 4th and give up 12 points but played tough to the end.
D’Lo has become one of the best Lakers and tonight Hared Vanderbilt had a season high

Final Lakers 141.-132

I continue to watch the Pacers who last night beat the Sixers and to me are a team that seems to be on the cusp . I think they can prove to upset the apple cart come the playoffs

Having said that Denver was totally demolished by the surging Knicks. Both conferences are so filled with great teams that the playoffs this year should be epic

Reactions: DLS
Lakers had a 24 point lead over the Bulls going into the 4th and give up 12 points but played tough to the end.
D’Lo has become one of the best Lakers and tonight Jared Vanderbilt had a season high

Final Lakers 141.-132
Steve, I read a headline that said the win was a sign not to trade the players in trade rumors.

Reactions: steve williams
9 minutes left in the 2nd Q and Booker has scored 31 of the Suns 47 points!

At the half and Suns have 80 points. Booker has 37, he apparently let Beal and Gordon score some, KD has only 8.

Pacers trail by only 10 at the half.

What a finish by the Pacers. They stayed and stayed in the game and finally took the lead in the last few minutes and won. High scoring game. One has to imagine how strong this Pacers team will be when Halliburton returns. Which is not exactly a good news for the Celtics. :D

Reactions: steve williams
Luka pours in 73 points in win over Atlanta. The dawn of the super-scoring players is definitely in. :D

Great night last night with Luka dropping 73 and Booker 62 in two separate games (Sun lost to the emerging Pacers !!). Not sure the Mavs have much beyond Luka and Kyrie. Suns OTOH have their big 3 who tether can drop 80-90 points per night. Suns continue to excel now that they are healthy ....BUT they lose to the Pacers

• Wow
Pacers and Knicks in the East are exciting teams to watch as they seem to be able to beat all off the great team.

Pacers rally from 17 down to spoil Devin Booker's 62-point night

The NBA's highest-scoring teams falls behind big in the 1st half before steadily chipping away to retake the lead for good with 3.4 seconds to play.

Welcome back Doc...well he took the helm last night and the Bucks lose to Cleveland. Welcome to the reality of this year's season

I don't wish the Bucks anything but the best BUT to fire their coach midway through the season when the team is second in the EC totally eludes me. Im just not a Doc Rivers fan in his later days. I don;'t like that he will only coach a contender and has no interest in rebuilding. I suppose hubris will rear its head and Doc and the Bucks may just fall from grace. Personally I feel Lillard deserves a ring and has been playing well beside Giannis BUT what management did made no sense whatsoever

Luka pours in 73 points in win over Atlanta. The dawn of the super-scoring players is definitely in. :D
Just think, if Luka didn't pass the ball so much o_O ;)he might beat Wilt's record

• Haha
Welcome back Doc...well he took the helm last night and the Bucks lose to Cleveland. Welcome to the reality of this year's season

I don't wish the Bucks anything but the best BUT to fire their coach midway through the season when the team is second in the EC totally eludes me. Im just not a Doc Rivers fan in his later days. I don;'t like that he will only coach a contender and has no interest in rebuilding. I suppose hubris will rear its head and Doc and the Bucks may just fall from grace. Personally I feel Lillard deserves a ring and has been playing well beside Giannis BUT what management did made no sense whatsoever
My son told on Lillard is an all star starting 5 in the coming all star game. Good sign.

Agree Steve. Can't understand it either.

Reactions: christoph
I think the Big 3 in the EC are looking over their shoulders at the Pacers and the Knicks. Suns must be feeling it to lose the game in the last few seconds in spite of a 62 point night by Booker

I love watching Booker play as he reminds me a lot of Steph Curry

And speaking of the GSW, there is no doubt in my mind that this year is the end of their dynasty . As JackD201 said , the Warriors are a great 36 minute team (like the Lakers) as they dont have the stamina to go the final 12 minutes

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing