New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lakers now tied with Detroit for an NBA record win streak of 1 game as they maintain their .500 status.The only stats we read here is LeBron and following him to 40K points

Final Lakers 134-110 Blazers

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
But even though I remain naysayer I do admit the Clippers looked fearless tonight as they finish the game on a 22-0 streak and sink the Nets

So I am beginning to agree the 2 top teams in the WC at the moment are the Clippers and Nuggets but I still feel Suns and OKC could be the other 2 teams in the WC Final Four

Reactions: christoph and jadis
No doubt now that the day of a 2 super star team is now surpassed by the teams that have 3 or 4 super stars and the Clippers (3 1/2) and Suns are making this work

Lakers are a 3 star team...LeBron.....LeBron.....LeBron......... just ask him

• Haha

I still have to believe that the Kia MVP award is Embiid's to lose

Joel Embiid tops 30 points for 20th consecutive game​

Joel Embiid shoots 11-for-23 (11-12 FTs) to extend franchise-record streak of 30-point games.

I still have to believe that the Kia MVP award is Embiid's to lose

Joel Embiid tops 30 points for 20th consecutive game​

Joel Embiid shoots 11-for-23 (11-12 FTs) to extend franchise-record streak of 30-point games.
But if I understood the new rule correctly, he can only miss one more game to still be eligible for the MVP title :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: jadis
But if I understood the new rule correctly, he can only miss one more game to still be eligible for the MVP title :eek:
they have to play 65 games.......no more load management o_O

Bragging rights for LaLa Land resumes tomorrow with the Clippers hosting the Lakers. Lakers got the best of the last time but the Clippers are playing really well thanks to none other than Harden who with Westbrook continue to work for that ring. Clippers should dominate this evening.

D'Angelo Russel over the past few weeks has emerged as a scoring phenom and I do hope he won't be traded yet again from the Lakers

D'Angelo Russel over the past few weeks has emerged as a scoring phenom and I do hope he won't be traded yet again from the Lakers

Up to this point, I had hoped he was traded. Not for his recent play, but from what I've seen previously.
Low-effort defence was my biggest annoyance with D'Angelo.
And remembering how ineffective he was in much of the Playoffs last year.

Up to this point, I had hoped he was traded. Not for his recent play, but from what I've seen previously.
Low-effort defence was my biggest annoyance with D'Angelo.
And remembering how ineffective he was in much of the Playoffs last year.
I can't disagree however over the past few weeks IMO he is in the top 3 of Laker scorers. To me he has become a big asset for the Lakers

I have noticed that when the Lakers start D Lo and Reeves, they had been successful. In short, let the real PGs be the pg's.

Reactions: steve williams
Embiid has 34 pts at the half against the Spur. He and Jokic are the 2 big men who can really score.

Embiid has 34 pts at the half against the Spur. He and Jokic are the 2 big men who can really score.
The man is a giant as he scores a franchise record 70 against SAS. I believe if he stays healthy and plays the 65 needed he will repeat as VIP

• Wow
A lot of high scorers last night, Embiid with 70, KAT with 62, has he come of age ? Tatum 39 and KD 43. The era of the dominant scorer is still around. LOL

well how about this...Towns drops 62 last night for the Wolves who still lost the game to Charlotte

Karl-Anthony Towns sets Timberwolves mark with 62 points in loss to Hornets​

Minnesota's veteran center cools off after a scorching 1st half but still finishes with the highest single-game scoring output in team history.

Lately the Wolves seem to be faltering and Denver and OKC are on their tail. Im betting the Nuggs will soon be back in first but they have to deal with SGA and those pesky OKC players

Reactions: christoph
Bucks fire coach after 43 games. :eek:

• Wow
  • Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing