New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

@jadis

Phil to my eyes the Celts are getting stronger and better with each team. I can't see them losing if they stay healthy
Exactly, Steve. I don't know if it's correct for a coach to tell the players to play cautiously to avoid harsh injuries, but being intact is the only formula for a successful quest for a title. Porizingis didn't play last night due to sore knee and each time he doesn't play, Celtics fans get weary of what the reason might be. C's are playing fluidly on both ends and Holiday is helping a lot as a newcomer. Really a great move to trade for him.

The problems that inflict "the bigs' seem to be chronic to all of them and it typically involves their feet or legs. Anyone remember "Big Red" and his foot . The constant pounding of their lesson the hardwood along with their weight seems to always affect their legs later in their careers

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The problems that inflict "the bigs' seem to be chronic to all of them and it typically involves their feet or legs. Anyone remember "Big Red" and his foot . The constant pounding of their lesson the hardwood along with their weight seems to always affect their legs later in their careers
Bill Walton. I remember his 'leadership' in Portland which was his first title and then he went down for several years to injury and incredibly came back 9 years after to join the Celtics in 1986 and helped them to a title over the Rockets. The following year his knee problem resurfaced and he played in few games and sadly , that was the end of his career.

This was a good read. I think the Suns now that they are healthy are going to be a force to contend with. Watching their big 3 play the Lakers, it was absolutely no contest. They are going to be in the mix at the end of the season IMO

Bill Walton. I remember his 'leadership' in Portland which was his first title and then he went down for several years to injury and incredibly came back 9 years after to join the Celtics in 1986 and helped them to a title over the Rockets. The following year his knee problem resurfaced and he played in few games and sadly , that was the end of his career.
one of the true greats in his era but whose career was limited by his foot and knee

Reactions: jadis
Well Phil tomorrow night has finally come Boston hosts Denver in what everyone is saying it yo be a preview of the NBA finals. Denver is an elite team but something seems missing from what they had a year ago. I’m still betting Celtics tomorrow.

Well Phil tomorrow night has finally come Boston hosts Denver in what everyone is saying it yo be a preview of the NBA finals. Denver is an elite team but something seems missing from what they had a year ago. I’m still betting Celtics tomorrow.
Unicorn versus Joker. How's that for entertainment. Silver should come in as Batman. :D

Beside Silver will be 'I won't let you retire' clown Draymond. It will be shown on demand live on Disney + :D

Last edited:
And Silver will tap Adele to sing the national anthem with Rich Paul tagging along and seated on the other side of Silver. It will be the highest TV RATINGS ever, courtesy of KLUTZ SPORTS. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Unicorn versus Joker. How's that for entertainment. Silver should come in as Batman. :D
The Unicorn is way too light for the Joker.
He will be shoved around :oops:

The Unicorn is way too light for the Joker.
He will be shoved around :oops:
...and just to be clear, I'm a big fan of the Unicorn and he might actually have been the last missing piece to the over all success for the Celts :cool:

...and just to be clear, I'm a big fan of the Unicorn and he might actually have been the last missing piece to the over all success for the Celts :cool:
well tonight is "the" big game from the Boston Garden as it just might be a preview of the NBA finals. Denver is a very good team but to me something is lacking this year as compared to last year

Boston should win tonight

Reactions: jadis and christoph
well tonight is "the" big game from the Boston Garden as it just might be a preview of the NBA finals. Denver is a very good team but to me something is lacking this year as compared to last year

Boston should win tonight
Steve, will be a great match up, on both team's starting 5. Gordon on Tatum, White or Holiday on Murray. It could go either way if the game is close. Boston is unbeaten at the Garden so that should boost their morale. Denver has the pieces to end it though.

Denver does have the pieces but a "repeat" in this league is very difficult as the competition is so great. Denver somehow doesn't look the same to me and so far Embiid is my MVP not Jokic

Early on, Joker has bullied his way inside and showed his strength against the Unicorn, but Unicorn used his one-horn method by sniping 3 3-balls. LOL

Reactions: christoph
Jokic appears to be the main problem for Boston, he is scoring at will on 1 on 1 coverage. Pretty soon they would have to double team him. I think only Embiid can do 1 on 1 defense on Joker.

Not that Steve and I are missing him, but where is Doc ? It's all the Breen and Doris show. :D

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu