New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The problem with the Lakers is they have this giant of a man who is the face of the NBA ,who, when on the floor, changes the complete tempo of the game because every possession goes through him . When he is not on the floor, they play much better. But the solution is to disrupt what you have and trade two got your very best young players to achieve something this year which is so obviously unobtainable

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Trivia time. When Lebron came to LA in 2018, his teammates were, Lonzo Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Caldwell Pope, Caruso, Josh Hart, Mo Wagner, and Zubac, anong others. These guys are doing well elsewhere, except for the injured Ball.

The problem with the Lakers is they have this giant of a man who is the face of the NBA ,who, when on the floor, changes the complete tempo of the game because every possession goes through him . When he is not on the floor, they play much better. But the solution is to disrupt what you have and trade two got your very best young players to achieve something this year which is so obviously unobtainable
Totally agree, that's the problem.

That’s what said yesterday. They have traded all their young draft choices for a “now” not later moment So many stars on other teams
Zubic is a star for Clipps
Plus everyone you mentioned

let’s not forget Julius Randle either

Did I read somewhere LeBron will get a statue in LA?

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Battle of the giants in Philadelphia tonight where late in the 4th the Sixers lead 123-113

Denver just doesn't seem to be the same team this year as they have been losing to a lot of lower tier teams but tonight in Philadelphia they look very beatable. I think however in a 7 game series it is still tough to bet against them. I really like OKC. They are young, fast, very talented and have a future super star on their team I still don't see the Clippers in the mix. I would love to see a W finals between Nuggets and OKC

Denver made a run at the end but lose 126-121

OKC play the Clipps tonight in a 2nd of a back to back. With Lakers beating OKC last night Clippers have to shine.
I believe OKC can beat the Clippers in a 7 game series

Yet every sportscaster on TV says the best teams in the WC are Denver and Clippers. Not sure I agree with this

Yet every sportscaster on TV says the best teams in the WC are Denver and Clippers. Not sure I agree with this
I'm actually feeling the same as the sportscasters. Mainly to me, because of the experience of the Clippers against the youth of the young Thunder players. Big 3.5 of the Clippers have been in a lot of playoff games. That is an advantage. I say that because I followed the youth of Tatum and Brown in the past playoffs, and they buckled a lot, specially in the first 2 years.

Reactions: christoph
Well the Clippers won this game however they did have a 13 point lead that the Thunder ate up on rapid staccato play to take the lead however at the end it was Paul George who won the game in the final few minutes..IMO he is the best player on the Clippers

Final Clippers 128-117

I'm still liking the Suns along with OKC as being competitive at the end of the season.

Suns are healthy and when their trio are healthy they are simply unbeatable. Watching them play and soundly beat the lakers last week, they are a force to be dealt with....

SUNS STUN KINGS WITH COMEBACK FROM 22 DOWN

Led by Kevin Durant and Grayson Allen, Suns erase 22-point deficit to edge Kings. Relive the final minutes of the comeback win.

Vogel must be smiling ear to ear

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Basketball has always been a game of what ifs, but to read this lengthy article one more time suggestd the Lakers wanted Kyrie. If that ever happened LaLa Land would need to be renamed "flat earth" To me this is the best thing that "NEVER" happened tot he Lakers

LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and the choice that haunts the Los Angeles Lakers

Have to give credit where credit is due as the Lakers played a solid game at both ends of the court. LeBron played a great game but the big 3 tonight were AD, Reaves, D'Lo plus to see Jarred Vanderbilt healthy and playing well, the Lakers stomp the Mavs

Final 127-110
Lakers are a .500 team again:rolleyes:

The Pacers advanced their ascendancy by at least a year by trading for Pascal Siakam yesterday. This does a lot, and not just offensively.
The key is re-signing him after this season, but reports indicate he's already intimated that he'll be happy to do that. Now, with Haliburton, Turner, and Siakam, we're really just a shooting guard away, and Bennedict Mathurin is only 21...
The key to the Pacers this season has been the locker room chemistry, obviously driven by Tyrese Haliburton's energy and unselfishness. Well, that and Haliburton's ability to open up the floor.
Rick Carlisle isn't the only one in Indianapolis who'll have fun during 2024!

The Pacers advanced their ascendancy by at least a year by trading for Pascal Siakam yesterday. This does a lot, and not just offensively.
The key is re-signing him after this season, but reports indicate he's already intimated that he'll be happy to do that. Now, with Haliburton, Turner, and Siakam, we're really just a shooting guard away, and Bennedict Mathurin is only 21...
The key to the Pacers this season has been the locker room chemistry, obviously driven by Tyrese Haliburton's energy and unselfishness. Well, that and Haliburton's ability to open up the floor.
Rick Carlisle isn't the only one in Indianapolis who'll have fun during 2024!
Siakam is a great pick up for the Pacers. I won't be surprised if Mathurin becomes a starter one day.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing