New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

here is a brief update......

NBA: Kevin Durant declares he wants to stay in Phoenix despite the trade rumours. Despite all the talk about his unhappiness with the faltering Phoenix Suns, Kevin Durant tells MELISSA ROHLIN that he doesn't want to go anywhere. Kevin Durant has seen the rumours that he's unhappy in Phoenix.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Well here it is half time and honestly the Lakers look worse at the game than they do on TV. Booker has more points at the half than all the lakers starters.

Having said that I love watching Reaves play.

Reactions: jadis
First time to see Bol Bol play in a long time. He's even got some swagger. Lol

That's the Bradley Beal that I know from his Wizards' days. He came in this season with a long injury and now he's showing his true power to score at will. The Big 3 of the Suns are capable of doing 30 points each a night, they still have many months to jell for the playoffs.

Suns when healthy are a very strong team

the Lakers are very underwhelming. They are going nowhere except fishing at the end of the season o_O
I just saw Shaq on TNT saying that if the Lakers don't make the playoffs, and if he were Pekinka, he would ask to take the IN season BANNER down from the rafters.

In my observation, the is a gap between the 2 Laker superstars and the rest of the team. There are occasional good passes inside but mostly there are lots of individual plays which mostly are not consistent from game to game. The parts seem disjointed from the whole. Though strangely enough, no one would feel this way when they won the 7 game In season tournament. It's almost like a Lebron led team needs some sort of a 'motivation', and these changes from time to time.

Last edited:
I totally agree.Last week there was talk amongst the players that they don't know what their role is and there was concern in the front office.

I can tell you that watching LeBron yesterday he was winded and out of sync early in the first period and did nothing and sat most of the 2nd half as did Davis

as for the In Tournament banner the Lakers have played mediocre to poor since they won. they were never in the game. Booker was unstoppable and Beal was making everything he threw up. KD had a so so night but when he makes a basket they just swish through with nothing but Net. I can see a WC finals between Phoenix and OKC and that would be epic IMO.

The Lakers are spoilers and are pretty much done. There isn't a team in the league that fears the Lakers. LeBron might have a legacy but there is no way a 39 y.o. player is going to carry the team past the finish line. He just might have little left after winning the In Season tournament

@Dimfer.....you can keep on believing but last ight proved to me that they cannot compete with teams they need to beat in the playoffs. To me the Lakers seem to play with a mission when Lebron is out and the ball doesn't go through him on every play.

I counted 17 banners plus the In Season hanging on the wall and then looked at the Lakers and just shook my head. They need to rethink LeBron as their only asset and develop the team around their young players. To me Reaves is the star of the team and seems better liked bybthe crowd than the white mamba did I the few yers he played for the team.The Lakers mantra that the only mission every season is to win it all. this year started strong but is going out like wimp. But next year might mean the start of the Bronny era and TBH if the Lakers draft him they will be mired in obscurity for years to follow.

Looking at all the retired numbers on the wall took me back decades when the Lakers were the perennial favorites in the West. Now they are mere fodder t5o every team in the league.......do I sound disappointed or a bit angry.......:eek:

This is the dawn of a very new era in the league where youth, speed and determination have proved to be the raison d'être. The Lakers have not embraced this and the longer they keep LeBron on the team, they will fail miserably. All we heard last night was how he will be the first 40,000 point player. Does anyone care or would we all agree that this is not about one person and his scoring saga but about being competitive. The Lakers last night were truly awful. The first game I've been to in years and what a stinker.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I totally agree.Last week there was talk amongst the players that they don't know what their role is and there was concern in the front office.

I can tell you that watching LeBron yesterday he was winded and out of sync early in the first period and did nothing and sat most of the 2nd half as did Davis

as for the In Tournament banner the Lakers have played mediocre to poor since they won. they were never in the game. Booker was unstoppable and Beal was making everything he threw up. KD had a so so night but when he makes a basket they just swish through with nothing but Net. I can see a WC finals between Phoenix and OKC and that would be epic IMO.

The Lakers are spoilers and are pretty much done. There isn't a team in the league that fears the Lakers. LeBron might have a legacy but there is no way a 39 y.o. player is going to carry the team past the finish line. He just might have little left after winning the In Season tournament

@Dimfer.....you can keep on believing but last ight proved to me that they cannot compete with teams they need to beat in the playoffs. To me the Lakers seem to play with a mission when Lebron is out and the ball doesn't go through him on every play.

I counted 17 banners plus the In Season hanging on the wall and then looked at the Lakers and just shook my head. They need to rethink LeBron as their only asset and develop the team around their young players. To me Reaves is the star of the team and seems better liked bybthe crowd than the white mamba did I the few yers he played for the team.The Lakers mantra that the only mission every season is to win it all. this year started strong but is going out like wimp. But next year might mean the start of the Bronny era and TBH if the Lakers draft him they will be mired in obscurity for years to follow.

Looking at all the retired numbers on the wall took me back decades when the Lakers were the perennial favorites in the West. Now they are mere fodder t5o every team in the league.......do I sound disappointed or a bit angry.......:eek:

This is the dawn of a very new era in the league where youth, speed and determination have proved to be the raison d'être. The Lakers have not embraced this and the longer they keep LeBron on the team, they will fail miserably. All we heard last night was how he will be the first 40,000 point player. Does anyone care or would we all agree that this is not about one person and his scoring saga but about being competitive. The Lakers last night were truly awful. The first game I've been to in years and what a stinker.
That's a new one for me Steve - 40,000 points. Somehow LeBron has been very successful he creating a pool of accolades for himself, that I can't deny. And of course his partner ESPN will make sure that happens, along with Adam. :D

I imagine how it feels when I attend a game at the Boston TD Garden and leave with a blowout loss. I'll be down and speechless.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve williams
That's a new one for me Steve - 40,000 points. Somehow LeBron has been very successful he creating a pool of accolades for himself, that I can't deny. And of course his partner ESPN will make sure that happens, along with Adam. :D

I imagine how it feels when I attend a game at the Boston TD Garden and leave with a blowout loss. I'll see down and speechless.
Last night for me was not so much a reality check but knowing the sober truth...the Lakers are terrible

I am still hoping @Steve :cool: .. I think have a better team than last year, and went to WCF finals.. they were also in worse position mid season last year.

Celtics have no answer for Thanasis last night :eek: 6 pts and 50 claps…Giannis very happy to see his bro scoring or doing fancy moves

I am still hoping @Steve :cool: .. I think have a better team than last year, and went to WCF finals.. they were also in worse position mid season last year.

Celtics have no answer for Thanasis last night :eek: 6 pts and 50 claps…Giannis very happy to see his bro scoring or doing fancy moves
wow....Im just noticing as I haven't seen last night's scores but yes Celtics lose and OKC demolishes Portland by 62 points.

I getting locked in on my desired WC finalists and that is OKC vs Suns

EC I see Celts vs ??.....Bucks and Sixers although excellent are not consistent. The Cinderella in the EC could be the Knicks if they continue to excel throughout the season.

This is what I was referring to Phil. This is now going to be his legacy as more rings aint in his future..

LeBron James Scoring Tracker: Lakers star approaching 40,000 career points

The NBA's all-time leading scorer is closing in on another milestone.

This is what I was referring to Phil. This is now going to be his legacy as more rings aint in his future..

LeBron James Scoring Tracker: Lakers star approaching 40,000 career points

The NBA's all-time leading scorer is closing in on another milestone.
I guess next in line to to chase John Stockton's all time assist record. 15,800 and James has 10,600. After hitting the 40,000 points mark, he'll be a pure assist man every game. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing