New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Rozier is having his career best scoring year. 23 ppg. That should really help their cause, they should be in the mix again deep in the playoffs.

Joker hits three 3s down the line to beat the Pacers. Amazing guy.

I think Joker and the Unicorn should be in the all - star 3 point shootout, Rainbow arc of Jokic vs the line drive of KP. :D

Well here in LaLa Land , with or without LeBron tonight the Lakers were badly outplayed as the stars of the game for me were Harden and George

Final 127-116 for Clippers

I have to admit that Nuggs and Clippers are the two top teams in the WC o_O

If Clippers stay healthy I might have tio rethink my post where I said I can't see the Clippers in the Finals They have plenty of options on the floor

• Wow
Well here in LaLa Land , with or without LeBron tonight the Lakers were badly outplayed as the stars of the game for me were Harden and George

Final 127-116 for Clippers

I have to admit that Nuggs and Clippers are the two top teams in the WC o_O

If Clippers stay healthy I might have tio rethink my post where I said I can't see the Clippers in the Finals They have plenty of options on the floor
I feel that they're a strong team due to their veterans, and if 2 of the 3.5 score big, they're in good shape in a game.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Shaq said Doc was a consultant for the Bucks? I didn't know a TV analyst could do that.

well Doc returns to coaching. This will be another fiasco. I still feel that Doc has seen better years sitting on the bench. I have to admit that Lillard fits in well now playing alongside Giannis but seems that management is expecting nothing but the championship.this year

well Doc returns to coaching. This will be another fiasco. I still feel that Doc has seen better years sitting on the bench. I have to admit that Lillard fits in well now playing alongside Giannis but seems that management is expecting nothing but the championship.this year
Agree, Steve. Having Doc as consultant to the team seems to be a plan all along to dislodge Griffin somewhere down the road. When I read all the comments below the YouTube video above, most were saying the Bucks are not winning the title and some snickered that there will be another blown 3-1 lead. Stats are stats and Doc can't escape that. One guy even said that Doc has a great agent. I doubt it's Rich Paul though.

• Haha
Well there are now 2 coaches in the league which are now coaching teams which are contenders but Im not sure either of them can be the decisive influence as to whether they will win or not. Lue and Doc are both riding the bubble

And BTW if it means Doc and Doris will never commentate again, then this is a good thing.I couldn't stand him as a commentator and like him even less as a coach. But his wish is fulfilled as he feels he is so good that he will only coach a seasoned experienced team.

Reactions: jadis
Bucks are super trigger happy with coaches, imo. I felt the firing of coach Bud was too impulsive and drastic after being upset by number 8 Miami last season. The management had to take into account that Giannis didn't play for like 3 games and that series loss was a fluke of sorts and does not reflect the capacity of the team, which just won a title the previous year against the Suns. Anyway, it's doc's problem now. Doc should be aware that if he doesn't get them the chip, he'll be fired and maybe fried forever. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I
Well there are now 2 coaches in the league which are now coaching teams which are contenders but Im not sure either of them can be the decisive influence as to whether they will win or not. Lue and Doc are both riding the bubble

And BTW if it means Doc and Doris will never commentate again, then this is a good thing.I couldn't stand him as a commentator and like him even less as a coach. But his wish is fulfilled as he feels he is so good that he will only coach a seasoned experienced team.
My guess is Doris will still be there and will be the lead commentator since she's all alone. She's going to have a lot of bottled water in her table. It's nothing really to look forward to. Her inputs are far from either Mark Jackson or Jeff VG.

I
My guess is Doris will still be there and will be the lead commentator since she's all alone. She's going to have a lot of bottled water in her table. It's nothing really to look forward to. Her inputs are far from either Mark Jackson or Jeff VG.
Totally agree. I thought Breen, Jeff and Jackson were the best.
ESPN is just too woke. Are they owned by Disney

Reactions: jadis
Suns and OKC both win. Bucks win under the new regime.
Sixers and Suns currently riding a 6 game win streak

Last half of the season is going to be filled with excitement.

Amusing sequence last night. Westbrook played with 1 shoe and actually hit a 3 ball. :D He's playing more relaxed lately.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing