New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Can you believe that Draymond once again is with Shaq Ernie Kenny and Sir Charles

I guess TNT wanted more viewers.
Can't believe it. Shut off the TV immediately.

• Haha
I thought this was a very insightful view of Tibbs and the Knicks. I find Tibbs style is very similar to the run and gun of Mike D'Antoni who I thought drove Kobe too hard in his final years

Tom Thibodeau finally found common cause with Knicks. Will it be enough?

Tonight’s two games are pivotal. Yesterday I was wondering about a Nuggets - Mavs WC finals but as the saying goes “it’s only over when the fat lady sings@ and the last few games have literally been won in the final minute of play. The finesse of the Rhunder yesterday was impressive. They are too young to have adversity scare them. They played their style and literally win the game in the final 10 seconds. It will be pounding , grit and muscle of the Nuggets who have the experience vs the young, fast and very skilled Thunder. If IKC wins the west one can definitely say that there has been a change in the guard. SGA is amazing but one on one no one can defend Jokic. I’m hoping the swarm returns tonight. Murray’s 3 pointer at the half let the Wolves know he’s back and for real. Can only imagine if he hadn’t missed a whole season they likely would have another ring and gong for a 3 - pete

Reactions: jadis
Brunson is a certified tank, and Halliburton has disappeared, 5 points.

Brunson is a certified tank, and Halliburton has disappeared, 5 points.
It’s the Knicks playing other crowd. They are doing to the Pacers what the Pacers did to them last game. DiVincenzo continues to impress me. Brunson is always amazing and Josh Hart plays non stop for ;8 minutes. I just can’t see Knicks losing this series. They are a gutsy team playing with half the team injured.

Knicks got their legs back!

Reactions: christoph
Looks like it was the Pacers that drained their gas tanks the last game. If this is now a trend, Knicks in 7. Happy to see New Yorkers finally happy though. I do love the City especially with Marty as our culture and foodie guide :D

Knicks blow the game open on a 17-0 run

Halliburton to me is the team leader but he’s been off and on in the series and more off than on. To me that disqualifies him from being a superstar. Knicks are hobbled playing Tibbs type of pace which is to never give up.

Knicks are playing on 4 cylinders yet you’d never know it

Kills me to know Hart played for the Lakers and seemed not good enough. :rolleyes:

He plays 48 minutes each game. Has he sat at all this game

• Wow
Looks like it was the Pacers that drained their gas tanks the last game. If this is now a trend, Knicks in 7. Happy to see New Yorkers finally happy though. I do love the City especially with Marty as our culture and foodie guide :D
But only you can fillet the Barrumundi Jack

We gotta plan the repeat and maybe catch the green flash :D

• Love
I'm scratching hard to think who was a point guard who dribbled 90+%of the game and made his own shots in such a prolific manner like Brunson. Had he stayed with the Mavs he'll not getto any direction with Luka beside him. Lol

And he's a point guard Jokic who uses his chest to get defenders off balanced and the rest is cooked meat. :D

• Haha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing