New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

IMO Tatum is a better and more complete player than Green
Steve, you meant Brown. I agree;)
It’s a bitch getting old Phil :oops: I truly have a mental block to his name as that is the third time in the past few years where you’ve corrected me on the same thing Duh. The Celtics have a rainbow of names on their team. I truly always call him Green for reasons my brain can’t figure out. Nonetheless hence great outside shooter but having the richest contract in the NBA is preposterous. There are so many better players whose contracts are so much lesser than his. Maybe my mind thinks green ($$$) whenever I think brown. Future contracts can only become higher and that will drive ticket prices as well as the cost of a beer and a bag of peanuts higher than what they charge here at Disneyland :eek: I can only imagine when budding stars like Wemby become eligible for a max contract. Who will sign the first billion dollar contract. I’m sure Silver will find a way to make that a national holiday or another tournament before during or after that epic moment. All the owners however will dim the lights and lower their heads in a minute of silence

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Welcome to 'firing squad land' Part II. 5 years is good for your future, coach. I meant the money. Lol

The next Lakers coach should ask for 10 years because he'll be booted after 2, if not 1 year.:D
So a 5 year $50M contract by the new Suns owner. I read the other day he was their prime candidate. I heard Doc wanted to make himself available but not before Budenholzer has completed half the season and notched 34 wins. He offered to take over the team and guaranteed Ted make it to the second round if the playoffs but he wanted the same money over the remainder of the season as he is The Miracle Worker. :D

• Haha
It’s a bitch getting old Phil :oops: I truly have a mental block to his name as that is the third time in the past few years where you’ve corrected me on the same thing Duh. The Celtics have a rainbow of names on their team. I truly always call him Green for reasons my brain can’t figure out. Nonetheless hence great outside shooter but having the richest contract in the NBA is preposterous. There are so many better players whose contracts are so much lesser than his. Maybe my mind thinks green ($$$) whenever I think brown.

I agree that the $300m of Brown isn't justified. And Steve, the Celtics indeed had a lot of colors in their past rosters. Jeff Green, Gerald Green, Dee Brown, Jaylen Brown, D White, and of course their most famous coach and GM, Red Auerbach. :)

I agree that the $300m of Brown isn't justified. And Steve, the Celtics indeed had a lot of colors in their past rosters. Jeff Green, Gerald Green, Dee Brown, Jaylen Brown, D White, and of course their most famous coach and GM, Red Auerbach. :)
yup..That is what I was referring to ..only one I missed was Dee Brown

Reactions: jadis
Well the word used a few days ago to describe the Pacers was “ mayhem”. The Pacers are running rings around the Knicks Even Brunson is off his game. McConnell is a fire ball

At the half Pacers with a commanding lead Knicks are out PACED

69-41

121-89 Final

I know Knicks are injured but I never expected to see a blowout as I did today. However at the end of the day Pacers need to win one on the road and Knicks are crazy good in front of their home crowd

Reactions: christoph
121-89 Final

I know Knicks are injured but I never expected to see a blowout as I did today. However at the end of the day Pacers need to win one on the road and Knicks are crazy good in front of their home crowd
Adjustments adjustments.

Reactions: christoph
Early turnaround by the Nuggets. Now up 12, they got the Wolves figured out a bit.

Early turnaround by the Nuggets. Now up 12, they got the Wolves figured out a bit.
Simply amazing how the Nuggets have figured out the Wolves. This game seems to be all Jokic and Edwards as they are unstoppable

At the half Denver leads 64-49 as Murray hits a buzzer beater from inside his own half court as it swished through. That was a dagger to the heart of the Wolves as they turn the ball over on their last 2 possessions in under 9 seconds-

Rudy T said never underestimate the heart of a champion. That was what the Nuggets thought about after game 2.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
Murray has literally skyrocketed the Nuggets in the 3rd. What a great player. On the other side ANT has kept the Wolves around but the Nuggets are setting the pace and are in total control

90-79 Nuggets at end of third

where is that swarming defense the Wolves had in the first 2 games. The Wolves were juiced then but now that Nuggets are playing their game, it looks like it's the Wolves who are fatigued

• Wow
Wolves managed to close within7 but the Nuggets are just too good. If Jokic isn't scoring his assists are so dead on that their starting 5 are just too good.

I still think the Wolves play better without Gobert. Too many dumb fouls that resulted in the ball being turned over and blown shots at the FT line

Wolves just not enough again tonight as they run out of clock

This series is tied going back to Denver where the Wolves need another win there

Final Denver 115-107

Wolves managed to close within7 but the Nuggets are just too good. If Jokic isn't scoring his assists are so dead on that their starting 5 are just too good.

I still think the Wolves play better without Gobert. Too many dumb fouls that resulted in the ball being turned over and blown shots at the FT line

Wolves just not enough again tonight as they run out of clock

This series is tied going back to Denver where the Wolves need another win there

Final Denver 115-107

Joker is money is the bank. Whatta guy.

j

Joker is money is the bank. Whatta guy.

j
I agree he’s just too big and too good. Watching him play is something as he lumbers up and down the court like he’s out of gas only to shoot a long three or to pass the ball to Gordon under the net for a slam. His presence alone is a threat. Where is that swarm the Wolves had

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing