New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Mavs lead 115-113 with 27seconds left in the game as SGA closes the gap

Washington fouls OKC before the ball is inbounded.OKC makes the freee throw and keeps the ball.

With 27 seconds left OKC trails by 115-114 as Mavs committed this dumb foul.'

So with last possession for OKC they inbound the ball to SGA and passes to Holmgren for a 116-115 lead

Mavs are fouled on a 3 point attempt ut OKC challenges because the ball was touched before the arm . Challenge unsuccessful and Mavs get 3 shots with 2.5 seconds left

Washington makes 2 to go up 117-115 and OKC runs out of clock as Mavs put away the Thunder who IMO did not deserve to win.

FWIW Doncic is a ball hog on their last play when I thought he was going to run out the clock without getting the shot away

So here is the first major upset as the Mavs become a Cinderella team as Doncic gets a triple double and gets to the finals for the 3rd time in his 6 year career

Reactions: jadis
I thought the game changer was Kyrie who brought the Mavs back from a 17 point deficit.

SGA was great but the rest of the Thunder wasn't

They're young and will surely be back next year with more experience

Reactions: christoph
I thought the smartest play of the game was Washington who made the first 2 of 3 free throws but with 2.5 seconds on the clock and the Thunder with no time outs left purposely missed the 4rd and OKC misses a long desperation shot to end the game

and that's when the fat lady began to sing ;)

Reactions: christoph and jadis
OG back in the game today and is a factor already. Hart also back and looks a little tentative but Im sure both will be a huge factor for the Knicks today. This is do or die for one of these teams

Early in the game pacers 13-7

Pacers are shooting 80% from the field and MSG has gone silent as the Pacers lead 48-30 early in the 2nd period

Im gobsmacked as I thought the Knicks would come out with aligns loaded. Og is out of the game as he's still hurting and Tibbs is racing so hard he's wearing a path on the hard wood

• Wow
A very fast first half. Og is out and Hart is a non factor. Brunson has been hounded and so well defended that he's also a non

factor so far . In fact the shots Brunson usually takes and makes, he is passing the ball to the side hoping for a three which also has failed. The game is 48 minutes but at the endif the half I can't believe what I'm seeing

@JackD201 ...are you watching :eek:

The Pacers were up 22 but get careless in the final 2 minutes

Pacers 70-55

Early in the 3rd...it's a totally different Knicks team as they close it to 11 points as Brunson is back on his game. This is coast to coast action. No matter who wins this is a better game than I was anticipating

game is far from over as the Knicks had a strong first half of the 3rd as I thought they were back in it as they cut it to 6 points. However the Pacers continue to hustle and increase their lead to

101-84

it is DiVincenzo's constant barrage of made 3's that has kept the Knicks in the game

Hart has 5 fouls going into the 4th

and to add insult to injury, Josh Hart fouls out with 3:00 in the game and Pacers up 122-105

This game is in the refrigerator. What a painful loss for the Knicks as half their team is on the bench with injuries

• Sad
Well this is the 2nd upset of the series as the juiced Pacers shooting 77% from the field will be in Boston on Tuesday to face a well rested Celtics team

Final Pacers 130-109

In spite of a painful loss the Knicks are a great team and injuries create the thrill of victory for the Pacers and the agony of defeat for the Knicks

Will there be the biggest upset tonight in Denver as the hungry Wolves have shown they are ready

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing