New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Congrats to Jack and Zuman..Boston will have a lot of work to do. But no rivalry. Friendly match.

Well, I won't be saying Halliburton should assert himself in the next series. ;)

Record shooting night by the Pacers , outside shots is they key, C''s problems is now compounded by an opponent with great outside shooting.

Congrats to Jack and Zuman..Boston will have a lot of work to do. But no rivalry. Friendly match.
Thanks! In Hoosierland we're just enjoying this ride, especially as this team is all about youth and exuberance. But it's nice to have a little vindication after this sort of thing...
ESPN Pacers Knicks 2024.jpg

Reactions: jadis
Hooooooooooooosierssssssss!!!!!!! :D

Thanks! In Hoosierland we're just enjoying this ride, especially as this team is all about youth and exuberance. But it's nice to have a little vindication after this sort of thing...
View attachment 131450
Yes, a vindication, and winning Game 7 on the road is a great feat in itself. I felt after the first 2 games, the Pacers can win the series. It's just a time when they are ALL confident to take shots. And again, I respect Carlisle a lot. Claim to fame obviously is leading Dirk, Kidd, Terry and Barea to beat Wade, LeBron and Bosh.

Reactions: steve williams
Hooooooooooooosierssssssss!!!!!!! :D
I realized only from the show during the All-Star break that Bird, Reggie and Isiah Thomas had deep Indiana roots. So Boston had 'donated' Bird, Carlisle, Neismith to the Pacers. :D

• Haha
I didn't see the live game and I heard Stephen A guaranteed his attendance in MSG. He had been pumped up a day before the game. His theatrics will follow in ESPN First Take soon. :D

• Haha
It's going to be a track meet Phil!!!!

• Haha
I hope NYC keeps Thibs. Many of his players have proven they can be trusted with minutes and he will surely respond. Valiant run Knickerbockers, hats off to you all you. Certified bada$$es. Mad, Mad Respect.

I hope NYC keeps Thibs. Many of his players have proven they can be trusted with minutes and he will surely respond. Valiant run Knickerbockers, hats off to you all you. Certified bada$$es. Mad, Mad Respect.
I agree but then again Tibbs runs his players like D'Antoni did and long minutes can result in injuries

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I agree that Thibs is a great coach and a genuinely good guy under that gruff surface. But I do wonder if the speed, violence, and general wear-and-tear of today's NBA means that he'll have to finally change his approach and develop a system that utilizes subs more.

End of 3rd Denver 67-66

I agree that Thibs is a great coach and a genuinely good guy under that gruff surface. But I do wonder if the speed, violence, and general wear-and-tear of today's NBA means that he'll have to finally change his approach and develop a system that utilizes subs more.
Precisely my point. When D'Antoni coached the Lakers they all went 48 minutes. He shortened Kobe's career IMO

And wow! Anthony nails a huge 3!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing