New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Look at who just texted me with the same message, Steve. My Warriors buddy in Fremont, warriors fan.Screenshot_20240522-110621_Viber.jpg

Just saw replay of the 4th and OT. Boy, some action like a ping pong game. Pace was so fast. no pun intended. LOL

Reactions: christoph
Pacers surprisingly match up well with Boston. Boston however poured in 3’s and their maturity and poise had them capitalize on Pacers inexperience and horrible turn overs

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Pacers surprisingly match up well with Boston. Boston however poured in 3’s and their maturity and poise had them capitalize on Pacers inexperience and horrible turn overs
In one regular season match with the Celtics, my comment was that how come the Pacers were not in the top 3 standings. Roster is solid

Last edited:
I was sure I wasn't the only one. Lol

Screenshot_20240522-130024_Facebook.jpg

I believe Tatum's max contract was already computed right cover Brown's. It's a sure $300m plus. A little bit higher than Brown's, title or not.
But with a title, will it be even higher?

Last edited:
But with a title, wil it be even higher?
Not sure about that. I believe max contract is computed from the CBA but maybe a title or first team selection may be an alternate bonus.

Reactions: jadis
I'm sure there will be adjustments by the coaches ;)
I wonder who reacts in which way and how successfull that will be.
Now the chess game begins :cool:

Myles Turner with an impressive 3 point shooting form . That's new to me.

Reactions: steve williams
I wasn't on the forum last night; it was too intense to be watching the game on TV. Still, I think we all saw the same thing: the factors that make the Pacers so dangerous can also bite them when everything doesn't go right.
Haliburton's natural athleticism and grace can make those Magic Johnson-like passes possible and allow him those teflon glides through the lane where no one touches him on the way to a layup. But when he's off by a millisecond, it can result in a game-killing turnover. Nembhard can kill you with a nothing-but-net three, or lose a game by throwing the ball away. A Pacers game is like an extended home run hitter's at-bat: it's either a strikeout or a grand slam.
As to Myles Turner, he's much more valuable playing as a forward than as a center, which is how they tried to use him in years past.

Btw, not saying there was anything nefarious going on, but...
Celtics: 24-30 free throws; Pacers 9-10.

Maybe Tatum is finally getting the foul calls he was (often times unfairly) denied before :rolleyes:

I wasn't on the forum last night; it was too intense to be watching the game on TV. Still, I think we all saw the same thing: the factors that make the Pacers so dangerous can also bite them when everything doesn't go right.
Haliburton's natural athleticism and grace can make those Magic Johnson-like passes possible and allow him those teflon glides through the lane where no one touches him on the way to a layup. But when he's off by a millisecond, it can result in a game-killing turnover. Nembhard can kill you with a nothing-but-net three, or lose a game by throwing the ball away. A Pacers game is like an extended home run hitter's at-bat: it's either a strikeout or a grand slam.
As to Myles Turner, he's much more valuable playing as a forward than as a center, which is how they tried to use him in years past.
That was a bitter loss for you and Jack

I saw. those stats as well Makes you wonder. There were some tough calls at the end which cost them the game

Maybe Tatum is finally getting the foul calls he was (often times unfairly) denied before :rolleyes:
That's what I wanted Tatum to excel in, drive, stop, spin, and fish for a foul.

I thought Tatum and Brown played with complete confidence and composure. Nothing exuberant like 24 yo Haliburton who was having the time of his life

Pacerrs might not make it to the Big Dance but the experience and maturity they will bring back next year will reap rewards IMO. They are truly an exciting team to watch

Tonight will be another show of two very good teams

I still have to bet Wolves but I have to admit that Doncic and Kyrie are playing a very solid playoffs

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing