New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Wolves missing shots .

I'm shocked as the Mavs close down the Wolves in the final minute and hang on to take game 1 behind the sharp shooting of Doncic in the 4th

Mavs steal home court advantage

Final Mavs 108-105

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I'm shocked as the Mavs close down the Wolves in the final minute and hang on to take game 1 behind the sharp shooting of Doncic in the 4th

Mavs steal home court advantage

Final Mavs 108-105
They've been playing good D, the Mavs.

Wolves didn't play like the first two games in Denver.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Had to look up this Lively, toothpick who can fly. Drafted last June by OKC which traded him to Dallas. What a find.

Had to look up this Lively, toothpick who can fly. Drafted last June by OKC which traded him to Dallas. What a find.
The latest additions (Lively and Gafford) to the Dallas team made a HUGE impact :eek:

And even Kyrie looks like he finally has found a team for him :p

The latest additions (Lively and Gafford) to the Dallas team made a HUGE impact :eek:

And even Kyrie looks like he finally has found a team for him :p
the other ruing that I have noticed is that Kyrie has become somewhat of an earthling and a decent normal human being. In his post game interview after beating the Thunder, I thought his replies were very honest, sincere and kindly spoken

Listening to these playoffs on ESPN it boggles my mind that ESPN IMO broke up the best trio in covering courtside play by play of these games by firing Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson and replacing them with Doris BurKe and JJ Reddick beside Mike Green whom I think is amongst the best. To hear Doris lecturing Green about what a foul should have been or not been and to hear Green get annoyed as he jaws back at her is annoying. Frankly I don't care about Doris and never have. Even JJ Reddick is a better analyst than her ...but heck that's just me ...even Perk makes better sense than Doris

Pacers grit brought them to within 3 but Celtics as usual are killing them with the long 3 and lead is now

81-72 with just under 4 minutes in there 3rd. This is a fast paced game with few calls. In the blink of an eye we are almost in the 4th period

Tatum is very poised tonight

End of 3rd and no matter what the Pacers throw at the Celtics, the Celts easily always pull away

93-80

Tatum really makes everything look so easy when he's on his game and tonight is no exception.

pacers continue to get killed by the long 3's as they now lead by 17. This one looks over. Pacers have spurts but nothing spooks the Celtics. Tonight is the best game I've seen them play in the playoffs this year

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing