New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

This one is over as the Pacers go home down 0-2 in this series and the way the Celtics are playing, I think the Pacers have finally met their match

Final Celtics 126-110. killed by the 3 point shot

Brown with 40. Im surprised Coach Joe kept Brown and Tatum in the game so long and risk injury when the game was long over

Down 0-2 is a familiar position for the Pacers. but this is now the Celtics they are playing

Halliburton suffers a hamstring injury according to Woz

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The Celts only protected homecourt. They have to take care of business on the road.

Again, injuries are a B*tch.

another close game in Minnesota with a lackluster 1st period as the Mavs again are just hanging around

Sir Charles picks the Mavs again tonight . Again a lot of unforced turnovers by the Wolves

Kyrie has been carrying the Mavs

End of 1st Wolves lead 32-26

Reactions: christoph
Good to hear Stan Van Gundy doing the color commentary rather than Doris Burke at courtside

BTW Draymond was again doing the pregame along with Reggie Miller. Draymond fits in well with those dudes although Shaq was absent

Good to hear Stan Van Gundy doing the color commentary rather than Doris Burke at courtside

BTW Draymond was again doing the pregame along with Reggie Miller. Draymond fits in well with those dudes although Shaq was absent

From what I know, Stan covers with Reggie and Kevin for TNT. Doris, covers with Mike Breen on ABC, with JJ.

Reactions: steve williams
A better 2nd period as Dallas was donwn by 18 but finish on an 8-2 run . Doncic is carrying the team now as the Wolves are starting to look a bit like the team that beat the world champions a week ago

At the half Wolves lead 60-48

Reactions: jadis
The consolation of the ABC broadcast is that you hear Mike's 'BANG'' aside from Doris :D

• Haha
I''ve been reading that TNT is about to be canned, Barkley was telling Dan Patrick. Seems like NBC wants to be back in the NBA.

• Wow
I''ve been reading that TNT is about to be canned, Barkley was telling Dan Patrick. Seems like NBC wants to be back in the NBA.
I dont care which network as long as they have Shaq, Ernie, Kenny and Chuck

Reactions: jadis
I dont mind the BANG surprisingly. It adds excitement to the game
Oh yes, I like it too. And Mike has a rare 2 Bang call, like that of the Jalen Brown 3 to send the game into OT.

• Love
I dont mind the BANG surprisingly. It adds excitement to the game
I still think Breen is the Best announcer. I really dislike Doris and JJ Reddick is always stifled by Doris...but Reddick could be the Lakers next HC. I hope he keeps his contract with ESPN as there longevity of a Lakers coach rarely exceeds 2 years o_O

Dallas although trailing in the third is far from a pushover as Doncic has 25 already. Wolves were up by 15 but Doncic is red hot and closes the gap

71-63 Wolves lead with 5.36 in the 3rd

There is no question that the ball goes through Doncic every possession but tonight it is Luka who controls this game as he brings the mass to within 5 . This game is just too close to call. The Wolves haven't looked anything like the team that beat Denver

75-70 Wolves lead but the Mavs are outplaying them IMO

End of 3rd Wolves hold onto a slim lead 86-79. Naz Reid nails a long 3 to end the period as he is 5-5 from outside the arc

Dallas is hanging around as the Wolves blew an 18 point lead

Kyrie sinks a long 3 and suddenly the Mavs lead 87-86

The Wolves just don't know how to guard Dallas and ANT and KAT have been stymied. Interesting how teams can match up so differently and look ordinary whereas before they're superheroes

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing