New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

It's Naz Reid and his barrage of 3's that is keeping the Wolves in this game as the Mavs are smothering ANT

Wolves 94-92 as there have been many lead changes in this now see saw of a game

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Unreal as Naz Reid is 6-7 from outside the arc as he sinks another to beat the time clock as Wolves up 89-87...only to have Kyrie answer with the same to go 90-89
we should now call Reid , Mr. Catch and Shoot. :D

Wolves offense is out of sync. Everybody is tentative except Reid.

What can ending as Doncic sinks another three to end the game and seal the win

Wolves lose 2 at home

When’s the last time a 6 th place team win a conference championship

• Wow
We said at the start of the season there will be upsets but I never figured I’d see this happening in the EC finals

Sir Charles picked Mavs to win this series. He might be right

Pulsating clutch shots by Irving and Luka. That last one was one for the books by Luka. And he was taunting the crowd after he made the 3 pointer.

Wolves are not playing like themselves in the Denver series. Towns disappeared in the 4th and the Wolves relied of Anderson and Reid down the stretch. It seems like Dallas had figured out a way to control Ant man. There was no money man for the Wolves. And the Mavs had 2 of them.

Those lob points to Lively and Gafford were big and easy points. Yet the bigs of the Wolves could not stop them. Unlike Jokic, these 2 Mavs can fly.

Maybe it's time to call Luka a point guard Jokic. Lol

Wolves also lost 2 at home to the Nuggets.

Reactions: christoph
Just saw this popped up in my feeds.
As clear as sunlight. And not believe the grass is blue. Stephen A and Perkins are right on.

Getting back to real basketball, and reflecting on these past 2 wins by Dallas, to me thew Mavs have done to ANT and KAT exactly what the the Wolves did to the two big stars of the nuggets (Jokic and Murray) with excellent defense and double and triple guarding them. the Mavs have totally shut down these 2 great players and also have gotten KAT into early foul trouble. If there was any inspiration to me last night was to watch how good Naz Reid is as an outside shooter....he made everything last night except the one that counted....the last shot of the game which would have given them the win

Yes Phil, youre right about the Wolves losing 2 straight at home but that's after they were already up 2-0. I think the Mavs are peaking at the right time and the Wolves are exhausted from the 7 game series with Denver

The other news in the EC is that Haliburton is doubtful for tonight's game and the Unicorn remains out

@jadis

Phil watching the Celtics last 2 games I think that even without Porzingis the Celtics are destined to win this year. I can't see either Dallas or Wolves in the west beating them nor do I see the Pacers winning without Haliburton. Injuries are always the demon that roars its ugly head at this time of the season

Reactions: jadis and christoph
@jadis

Phil watching the Celtics last 2 games I think that even without Porzingis the Celtics are destined to win this year. I can't see either Dallas or Wolves in the west beating them nor do I see the Pacers winning without Haliburton. Injuries are always the demon that roars its ugly head at this time of the season
I hope so ,Steve. Been hoping the two J's become championship caliber. They've come this far so many times .

Dallas suddenly got my attention.

Towns got 2 early fouls and was benched during the 4th quarter. He needs to play big next game for the Wolves to win. And that was some prolonged taunting by Luka after the shot over Gobert. But he taunted in Slovenian so Silver has nothing on him. :D

I hope so ,Steve. Been hoping the two J's become championship caliber. They've come this far so many times .

Dallas suddenly got my attention.
I understand your concern re Dallas. I was gobsmacked t5o see how they hung around and literally shut down ANT and KAT and stole both those games

Reactions: jadis and christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing