New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

You just get the feeling that the Mavs are playing without any fear as they coast along and always close the Wolves lead as they wait foer the final 2 minutes to turn on the jets

Derek Jones Jr has asserted himself well tonight

Wolves no matter how good they look, the. Mavs easily tie or overtake them

Reactions: christoph
98-92 Wolves with 2:00left and KAT fouls out with 1:38in the game

100-95 Wolves as Doncic now has another triple double

Kyrie sinks one and 100-97 with 44 seconds in the game but Edwards has a big time shot and quickly sinks a long two to make it 102 95 with38 seconds left in the game

however with 20 seconds left Kyrie turns over the ball and Conley is fouled but makes only one free throw. Doncic makes a 3 and is fouled by Edwards but misses the FT

103-100 Wolves with 12 seconds in the game

Naz on the inv=bound sinks a 2 to make it 105 -100 with 11 seconds in the game

mass on the time out inbounds the ball from half court but run out of clock to avoid the sweep

Final Wolves 105-100

Game 5 will be back in Minneapolis to force a game 5

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Wolves showed what they're made of, as they showed in the Denver series. If they didn't lose that game 2 on Luka's last shot it would have been 2-2.

I'm surprised Reid had little playing time. But this Anderson is a smart player. Seems slow but cautious.

Naz on the inv=bound sinks a 2 to make it 105 -100 with 11 seconds in the game

mass on the time out inbounds the ball from half court but run out of clock to avoid the sweep

Final Wolves 105-100

Game 5 will be back in Minneapolis to force a game 5
Another nail-biter :eek:
Thanks, Steve.

Reactions: steve williams
I was actually surprised that the Wolves won as KAT, ANT and Gobert were all in foul trouble but in the end once again the three point shots won the game...this time it was KAT that sank two and sealed the victory. \

I thought Gafford, Jones Jr and Washington were solid for the Mavs

And yes I wondered why Reid didn't play much

So a game 4 in Minnesota to prolong what no team has ever done....come back from 0-3

End of 1st as Wolves have no clue as the Mavs and Doncic close the 1st on a 17-1 run. Wolves are stone cold as Gobert of all players is the only scoring the Wolves have

35-19 Mavs

Mavs are serious competition for the Celts.....never thought I would hear myself saying that but Mavs are playing to close this series out

Mavs have totally shut down KAT and ANT as they have completely out hustled the wolves on their home court

52-32 Mavs with 5:45 left in the half. I think this one is already long over and the fat lady hasn't even sung yet

69-40 at the half with total domination by the Mavs

Celtics I hope are paying attention Phil as this backcourt of Luka and Kyrie is firing on all cylinders

This one is over as I cannot see the Wolves making a recovery as they remain 2 steps behind the Mavs on every play

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing