New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Luka said the last loss was ON him, so scored 29 points in the first half. One man domination, and he really dominates bec of is size.

For me, I see Luka as the unstoppable one due to his bulk, very much like Jokic. C's have no bulky ones in the starting positions.

Reactions: christoph
Luka can realistically dribble and handle the ball for 95% of the game. Unlike Zion, his weight is not a detriment to is playing. :D

Luka can realistically dribble and handle the ball for 95% of the game. Unlike Zion, his weight is not a detriment to is playing. :D
he has also proved to be excellent in hs passing resulting in assists as well as points scored

Reactions: christoph and jadis
well at the beginning of the season, we all said there will be upsets and all I can say is that I would never have called the Mavs to win the WC

Kudos to them and coach Jason Kidd

I
well at the beginning of the season, we all said there will be upsets and all I can say is that I would never have called the Mavs to win the WC

Kudos to them and coach Jason Kidd
I never thought they would beat the Thunder too.

I now imagine Luka as a hot shooting Curry but can also dish the alley oops and corner snipers.

3 new players who came in 3m months ago made such big differences. And 2 are rookies. The value of the draft.

124-103 Final...so it all comes down to the Celtics and the Mavs.Im still calling Celtics but not with the determination and assuredness I felt a few weeks ago.

Mavs are on fire

I
I never thought they would beat the Thunder too.
I actually thought they would Phil. I watched that series and the Thunder played like the Wolves did in. this seres. They were lackluster IMO

I actually thought they would Phil. I watched that series and the Thunder played like the Wolves did in. this seres. They were lackluster IMO
However I thought for sure the Wolves would win the west after they destroyed the Nuggets. It's all about how teams match up against one another I guess

Celtics really need a healthy Unicorn.

will he play at all in the series or is he shut dow for the remainder?
No announcement, Steve. I don't even see him practicing. He's got 1 more week to heal his calf. I read he is very eager to play.

I just hope the Celtics fan would not bother Kyrie for their past incident. No need to further motivate him. No trash talking. Just go and do the job.

Reactions: christoph
  • Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing