New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I also cannot imagine LeBron deserting his dear friend Davis . He'll be doing a Kyrie who deserted KD in Brooklyn and causing KD to ask to be traded away too.

I don''t know how the refs will handle ''taunting'' gestures in the Finals. There was one instance where Jaylen Brown just looked at the opponent after a score, and was T'd up. And then the world saw how Luka was using the 'eff''ing' word for a long time against Gobert after that game winning 3. But, he claims he was talking in Slovenian so the refs couldn''t give a T. :D
That's the bad situation with the refs, you can never be certain about what is allowed and to whom :mad:

I really hope the refs WON'T play a role in the Finals and treat both teams equally :eek:

I also cannot imagine LeBron deserting his dear friend Davis . He'll be doing a Kyrie who deserted KD in Brooklyn and causing KD to ask to be traded away too.
Really?
I imagine LeBum do ANYTHING that is good for him and his agenda, no matter who he leaves behind :rolleyes:

Really?
I imagine LeBum do ANYTHING that is good for him and his agenda, no matter who he leaves behind :rolleyes:
Also true Christoph, now that you mentioned it.

Reactions: christoph
Boston's Mayor launches a watch party at the Garden, for games 3 and 4 road games. Only $18. The city is now all in. :D

To me, such act of tying his service to force teams to draft is son is utterly abominable. A league is about parity and fair play with regards to rules and we know why , Silver protects him. So what's next is that the if the Lakers drafted Bronny, is the contract going to say that the Lakers PLAY him? We know many drafts picks languish on the bench for a few years. Word is out that Reddick has the blessing of LeBron, so Reddick will be compelled to play Bronny under any circumstances. This is now a video game in reality.
JJ Reddick is just another pawn for LeBron and his blessings will ink the deal. Im sure they won't announce it until after the finals. He should keep his ESPN contract because the tenure of a Lakers coach over the past 10 years is 2 years at the most. What also bothers me is that the prelim scout reviews of Bronny all state him as ordinary and not draft worthy

Reactions: christoph and jadis
First time sighting of Jeff v. Gundy as a Celtics consultant. He was at the sidelines in a Celtics practice. He's a new 'addition' aw Brad this season. Very happy to have him on this campaign.

I don't see JVG sitting beside Coach Joe as his assistant TBH
Not yet, Steve. The plan is for next season. As one assistant coach of the Celtics has become the head coach in Charlotte. This season, Jeff is a consultant. Like Jerry West with the Warriors.

Jeff is seen in practice at Celtics facilities. I've only seen him once, in a recent video.

Screenshot_20240606-124235_Google.jpg

Porzingis is huge as he has 8 points in 5 minutes and several blocks. White is killer from outside the arc and Holliday is great on Dee....Celtics are looking like champs so far as they lead 28-18 with 2:20 left in the 1st period

This 1st period is all Porzingis as he shows no problems with his leg. He has been huge and with him healthy after 38 days he has 11 points and 3 blocks. What a return.

He has been doing it all

Celtics so far look like true champions

Mavs are throwing up bricks and can't penetrate the unicorn under the basket

37-20 Boston lead

• Wow
Carlisle doesn't know what hit him. Celtics are beyond great as they lead 58-29 with 3:44 left in the half

This is Boston's year Phil if they continue to play like this. Mavs are missing everything outside the arc' and they can't make much in the paint

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu