New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

End of 3rd , all Celtics as they lead by 9

83-74

Holiday still leads Celtics scorers with 24 and Doncic with 29 for the Mavs. Mavs need more scorers than Doncic. If they are gaping to rely solely on him they are going to lose

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Jrue is unheralded but his performance is always to give his best, same as White

Jrue is unheralded but his performance is always to give his best, same as White
That blocked shot at the net by White in the final minute was the game winning play

Reactions: christoph and jadis
There were a few huge defensive plays by the C's in the last few minutes that impressed me. Tatum poking the ball away from Kyrie's iso. Holiday's steal followed by White's steal at midcourt that led to Holiday's bang 3 ball. Unicorn's 2 blocks on Kliber and Gafford. Those were points savers for Boston. Without such defense, the game could have been lost by the C's.

And that behind the back poke by Brown on Luka, led to 2 points for the C's . I don't see that happening often to Luka

@jadis ....I thought you would be liking this article:)

Finals MVP Ladder: In series of stars, Jrue Holiday still stands out​

Already with 1 championship to his name, Holiday is on the verge of adding a 2nd thanks to his superlative Game 2 performance

@jadis ....I thought you would be liking this article:)

Finals MVP Ladder: In series of stars, Jrue Holiday still stands out​

Already with 1 championship to his name, Holiday is on the verge of adding a 2nd thanks to his superlative Game 2 performance

Good read, Steve. He's a no nonsense player, doesn't really care about stats and he just plays as the opportunities during the game come to him.

I just found out Holiday has been extended till 2028 by the Celtics recently.

I liked Ham as a coach. He got the boot because of both LeBron and AD who Margie cow tows too. I’m hoping Doc gets pushed up stairs at the end of the coming season and Ham takes over

Reactions: jadis
Funny Perk

that indeed could prove to be more serious than we suspect. Dislocating a tendon will likely keep him out quite possibly for the rest of the series. I like to think that the Celtics can win it easily with the rest of the team just as they did for the 38 days he was out ....

Having said that his presence at both ends of the court were more than just noticeable. He was superb. I feel your pain Phil

that indeed could prove to be more serious than we suspect. Dislocating a tendon will likely keep him out quite possibly for the rest of the series. I like to think that the Celtics can win it easily with the rest of the team just as they did for the 38 days he was out ....

Having said that his presence at both ends of the court were more than just noticeable. He was superb. I feel your pain Phil
He chased two defensive playes, so he fell twice in the 2nd half. He's the type who gave it all and not babysitting his previous injury. A warrior player which endears him more to his fans. Hopefully he can play limited minutes somehow. 2 home wins by Dallas evens the series, that easy.

I see a Tatum focused on being a playmaker, doing more assists and rebounds than shooting many 3s and points a lot more positive. Media had been goading him as not the top player of the Celtics but he's been through that for 6 years. Title means more than individual trophies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu