New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

@ Christoph

This was as close as I ever would have expected but in the end Celtics have too much and Doncic has fouled out which IMO was the dagger in their throat

Only thing that spoiled the game was listening to a Doris Burke

Final Celtics 106-99

Reactions: christoph
Steve, 20 point leads in the 4th is not safe anymore, What a run by Dallas. But C's showed poise and maturity, Made good plays.

Steve, 20 point leads in the 4th is not safe anymore, What a run by Dallas. But C's showed poise and maturity, Made good plays.
To me the pivotal point and the coup de gras was Luka fouling out. He and Kyrie carried the team on their shoulders. They are indeed a great team but the Celtics are poised and this is their years with or without Porzingis. I was stunned to see that 21 point evaporate in the 4th

But in the end Celtics are just a better team and you and I both know that no one has ever come back from 3-0. They might avoid the sweep but again Celts are 7-0 on the road and 15-2 overall in the playoffs. it's their year Phil

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Great man. Saw him play for WVU once in Charlotte. One of a kind and an NBA icon indeed. I think of him every time I notice the NBA silhouette/logo.
I remember when he coached the Lakers. Am I not mistaken that he was with the Raptors when they won the championship

BTW, all of my posts above are for our dear friend Christoph who loves the game and is asleep when the games are being played as he is too many time zones away and I provide the narrative for him

• Love
BTW, all of my posts above are for our dear friend Christoph who loves the game and is asleep when the games are being played as he is too many time zones away and I provide the narrative for him
Thank you so much Steve :cool:

the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat....even the NBA pundits agree with us

Turning Point: Key moment that helps Celtics take 3-0 lead in NBA Finals
With Dallas mounting a huge comeback, Luka Doncic's 6th foul ends up being pivotal as Boston hangs on to grab a 3-0 lead.

Brian Windhorst, among others, had a critical review of Luka's game 3 performance. He's still young. Tatum got a lot of flak too the last few years from critics.

I almost choked on my lunch just now as aI read Bronny James worked out with the Lakers.....Jeannie, please wake up and end the madness of LeBron James and how he is the tail that wags the dog of the LA Lakers....projected to be drafted by the Lakers in the 55th choice.......:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: jadis
  • Angry
Reactions: steve williams
This Celtic team is deeply flawed on the mental toughness side of things. They'll win the ring this year but they are not a great team.

This Celtic team is deeply flawed on the mental toughness side of things. They'll win the ring this year but they are not a great team.
really....so they are not a great team but mentally flawed...yet they'll win this year. Have you looked at their record in these playoffs to make such a statement. FWIW they are 9-0 on the road in the playoffs and 15-2 overall. This is where we truly differ. If you tell me your Knicks are better , I can only shrug and say whatever:oops: I will say this however......the talent in the EC has gotten really good and next year the Celtics will be hard pressed to repeat as I do see many teams challenging them for the title including the Knicks, Pacers as long as those teams are healthy. The depth of the Celtics bench is impressive but they will need a healthy Porzingis to win the EC. If these other teams are healthy and now with some playoff experience I think do a "repeat" might prove difficult. If anyone had told me that the Nuggets would lose the semifinals to the Wolves home in 7 games, I would have laughed at the....so please tell us where they are lacking mentally "this year" and forget about next year because we all know how difficult it is to repeat let alone threepeat

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing