New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I see the Mavs as good competition for the Celtics and for some very close games but at the end of it all I see the Celtics too deep not to win the "ring"
I hope it will become a close series with no more injuries :eek:

I hope it will become a close series with no more injuries :eek:
TBH, even though game 1 was a blow out, the Mavs behind Luka showed their resilience and bounced back to make it a closer game and gave the Celtics a bit of a run. Problem as I saw it was Luka did all of the scoring to keep them in it but I saw the Celtics with just so much more depth and experience that IMO they didn't seal the win until some key blocked shots under the basket. So game 3 tonight is pivotal. If Mavs don't win this one the series is history and if you look at what the Celtics have done in the EC playoffs and now the Finals, they really have lost only a few games. I don't recall any present day team that mirrored such an accomplishment

Reactions: christoph and jadis
TBH, even though game 1 was a blow out, the Mavs behind Luka showed their resilience and bounced back to make it a closer game and gave the Celtics a bit of a run. Problem as I saw it was Luka did all of the scoring to keep them in it but I saw the Celtics with just so much more depth and experience that IMO they didn't seal the win until some key blocked shots under the basket. So game 3 tonight is pivotal. If Mavs don't win this one the series is history and if you look at what the Celtics have done in the EC playoffs and now the Finals, they really have lost only a few games. I don't recall any present day team that mirrored such an accomplishment

Nothing is set in stone in the playoffs though, Steve.

Who would have envisioned Denver losing 2 at home and tying it at 3-3 heading home for game 7, leading by 20 and losing the game. Anything is possible. Hopefully Celtics can eek out a win later as The Unicorn might not be sighted.

I was absolutely stunned to read this......how sad....the logo is gone

NBA icon and Hall of Famer Jerry West passes away at 86

The 12-time All-NBA guard was a member of the NBA's 50th and 75th anniversary teams and one of the league's most iconic players.

• Sad
Reactions: jadis
I was absolutely stunned to read this......how sad....the logo is gone

NBA icon and Hall of Famer Jerry West passes away at 86

The 12-time All-NBA guard was a member of the NBA's 50th and 75th anniversary teams and one of the league's most iconic players.

Stunned too. I still have that almost backcourt shot against the Knicks , still in my mind , forever.

Reactions: steve williams
Mavs come out blazing and with guns loaded and quickly take a 13 point lead only to see Celtics quickly cut it to 6

Midway through 1st period

Mavs 25-19

Pivotal for the Mavs. Lose tonight and the hole is too deep

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing