New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Tatum is the standout star tonight as he will win his first ring

202-78 with 4;39 left. This one is in the refrigerator as the fat lady dings.

Celtics just too much for the Mavs

Only thing left to be determined if the final score and who will be the MVP

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Game-Set and Match as the Garden erupts.

IMO Tatum was the key tonight. He did it all

Mavs are a great team and Luka a great player who will get his turn. But tonight it was all Tatum and the Celtics as they easily close out the Mavs in 5
Celricsxwere prickaimed champs on day 1 of the season. There were a few games I had my doubts but to go 16-3 in the playoffs is almost unheard of

FINAL Celtics 206-88

Savoring the sights and sounds. Ecstatic.

Game-Set and Match as the Garden erupts.

IMO Tatum was the key tonight. He did it all

Mavs are a great team and Luka a great player who will get his turn. But tonight it was all Tatum and the Celtics as they easily close out the Mavs in 5
Celricsxwere prickaimed champs on day 1 of the season. There were a few games I had my doubts but to go 16-3 in the playoffs is almost unheard of

FINAL Celtics 206-88
Thanks Steve for the reporting and congrats to Phil and the Celtics.
Absolutely well deserved :cool:

PS:
Good for the Celts that the Wolves got rid of the Nuggets for the Celts because I'm not 100% certain the Celtics would have been able to handle Jokic :eek:

D

PS:
Good for the Celts that the Wolves got rid of the Nuggets for the Celts because I'm not 100% certain the Celtics would have been able to handle Jokic :eek:
Definitely agree about the Nuggets. My big fear was them, defending champions.

Reactions: steve williams

PS:
I think this was the same observation I had months ago and shared it here. Interesting how fate and destiny can shape our lives

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Am still filtering out the media reports and it might take weeks for me to get over this 18th banner which took 16 years to happen.

Credit is due to Danny Ainge for trading his 2008 big 2 for what became Brown and Tatum. He's a Celtic forever locked in utah . LOL

Super Kudos to Brad.

Jaylen is 2 times MVP but snubbed in the top 15 All NBA .
Tatum calls Brown his brother forever.. Brown praised Tatum for his sacrifice this season.
White lost a tooth but said he'll lose all his Teeth for the Title. LOL

Coach Joe is going to be a household name in Boston .

Love seeing 0G Al with a ring. And so with a ring on Unicorn's horn.
Holiday really gave us fans a holiday .

I'd like to teleport to Boston to attend the Parade !

I still find it difficult to understand how good Horford is and still be 3 years older than coach Joe whom I thought gave a great speech at the ceremony afterwards.

Lets also not forget Brad

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The son of Tatum might become a Celtics draft pick soon . He's been in live games Since he was 2 years old. LOL

Finally I can wear my 2 new caps that waited for this moment for 8 years. LOL

I need to order the present ones now.

viber_image_2024-06-19_08-49-16-443.jpgviber_image_2024-06-19_08-49-16-708.jpg

• Love
Reactions: steve williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing