New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

You deserve Phil

Now me snd the Lakers however …. That is a different story. I don’t see it anytime soon in the foreseeable future o_O
Thanks Steve. Teams are focusing on players for rings. Sadly, Jeannie is focused of $$$$ and boosting the ego of the imaginary king. :D

Cheap thrills for a tropical fan. Since I'm not able to join their parade this weekend. LOL

IMG-aecc0ea24cf815cbbc2f05dbdd156fb3-V.jpg

• Love
Reactions: steve williams
Another firing. But he still gets a ton of money.

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph
I hope that cones to fruition. I just have to wonder how Luka would act if LeBron comes as a package deal
My thoughts is about Cuban being a 'gambler' or risk taker. He can think that Lebron can score 30 pts any night. and they can have Luka and Kyrie doing 25 each too. They will have their 3rd scorer. 3 point guards ala the Knicks in the last playoffs. With Washington and Gafford at the front line. And Cuban won't need to give up present players.

My thoughts is about Cuban being a 'gambler' or risk taker. He can think that Lebron can score 30 pts any night. and they can have Luka and Kyrie doing 25 each too. They will have their 3rd scorer. 3 point guards ala the Knicks in the last playoffs. With Washington and Gafford at the front line. And Cuban won't need to give up present players.
He might get tapped many millions of dollars in luxury tax however. It's an interesting thought however LeBron has most 2 years before he retires so for the Mavs, thankfully it would be a short lived marriage

Reactions: jadis
He might get tapped many millions of dollars in luxury tax however. It's an interesting thought however LeBron has most 2 tears before he retires so for the Mavs, thankfully it would be a short lived marriage
Shark Tank with Cuban vs Jeannie. :D
Mavs will get a lot added revenues from Lebron's presence.

Shark Tank with Cuban vs Jeannie. :D
Mavs will get a lot added revenues from Lebron's presence.
I hope you're correct Phil. I remember when Gordie Howe was 52 and still playing NHL hockey and was playing with his son. Big deal

JJ is the new coach of the Lakers, per Woj. 4 year deal. Get the money now. Lol

Caruso is being traded to the Thunder for Giddy.

JJ is the new coach of the Lakers, per Woj. 4 year deal. Get the money now. Lol

Caruso is being traded to the Thunder for Giddy.
I wish Lakers had Caruso

So first choice is to shoot for the stars and hope the coach with back to back NCAA championships would bite. Alas not so they pick the guy who sits beside Doris Burke who has her coaching experience.

Next question is ....will he last more than 2 seasons?

Reactions: christoph and jadis
After the Boston parade, this is good news.

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing