New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Could LBJ become the first player to play only the post season?

I think that could be done since it's been done in the past, (Chris Webber and Penny Hardaway trade on draft night) but trading prior to draft, it would open up more flexibility if Ainge wanted to try to put together a package for Butler or other player. Or maybe both parties wanted deal in place so there is certainty and one party doesn't change their mind on draft night. Will be interested to see how this plays out. Will Fultz ending up being a super star they regret not drafting or will this horde of picks help Celtics compete with the Golden State super team.

Good explanation. I'm hoping Danny strikes up something big here.

I heard a good one from Shannon Sharpe on Undisputed F1. He likes the Celtics moving down in the draft, and heard buzzes that the Celtics are packaging something to get Anthony Davis. Sharpe said, Davis is in Louisiana, but there's not going to be another Louisiana Purchase. :D

Previously, said he:

UNDISPUTED?Verified account @undisputed

"The 3 biggest rip-offs in American history: the Louisiana Purchase, we got Alaska from Russia, and the Nets-Celtics trade." —@ShannonSharpe

:D :D

Yeah, looks like Lakers will pick Ball. From the little highlights I've seen Ball play, he reminds me of a Curry type, tall, lanky and can stride the floor, and a good outside shooter and passer. Good fit for Lakers, I think.

That may leave the C's with Josh Jackson, who I now read cannot SHOOT from the outside. So much to moving down.

I have no idea where Phil Jackson is headed.

I have no idea where Phil Jackson is headed.

When a team that is anchored on Melo goes to close to the lottery, what else can a GM or President of BO do but to break it up. :D

And Chauncey Billups is rumored to be a candidate for the Cavs GM job. Will LeBron get along with him?

"Phil Jackson is trying to get fired." - Stephen A.

Dwight Howard dumped....I mean traded...by Atlanta to Charlotte for Miles Plumlee, shooting guard Marco Belinelli and the 41st pick.

Nobody wants Dwight any longer. Superman has been hit with kryptonite.

Dwight Howard dumped....I mean traded...by Atlanta to Charlotte for Miles Plumlee, shooting guard Marco Belinelli and the 41st pick.

Nobody wants Dwight any longer. Superman has been hit with kryptonite.

Somehow he hasn't been anything close to super after the ORL finals. Maybe Jordan can shake him up.

Marc Stein ? @ESPNSteinLine
The Clippers, Rockets, Wizards and, yes, Cavs are among the teams that have also talked Paul George trades with Indiana, league sources say
3:17 AM - 21 Jun 2017
1,772 1,772 Retweets 2,351 2,351 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

UPDATE: Stein reports that the Lakers have ramped up their effort to land George with a concrete offer of two first-round picks and either Julius Randle or Jordan Clarkson.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/06/...geles-lakers-involved-paul-george-trade-talks

Marc Stein ? @ESPNSteinLine
The Clippers, Rockets, Wizards and, yes, Cavs are among the teams that have also talked Paul George trades with Indiana, league sources say
3:17 AM - 21 Jun 2017
1,772 1,772 Retweets 2,351 2,351 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

UPDATE: Stein reports that the Lakers have ramped up their effort to land George with a concrete offer of two first-round picks and either Julius Randle or Jordan Clarkson.

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/06/...geles-lakers-involved-paul-george-trade-talks

So the Lakers are giving up all off their first round draft choices

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing