New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looking at the Eastern standings, I'm surprised to see the Nets at No. 6 - their 'resurrection' after the KG, Paul Pierce/ draft picks deal.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
AD's agent, Rich Paul, is LeBron's best friend from high school and business partner.

The fix could be in for Davis to the Lakers.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
If Anthony Davis goes to LA he can take advantage of on of the the many eyebrow threading shops there. That uni-brow look has to go. ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
AD's agent, Rich Paul, is LeBron's best friend from high school and business partner.

The fix could be in for Davis to the Lakers.

Knowing that relationship between James and Paul, it would be easy to think that the most likely destination would be to the Lakers, as it has young assets that would be attractive to the Pelicans. If Davis indeed goes to the Lakers, there will be 3 players under Rich Paul's agency in the Lakers' team, including Caldwell Pope. But that is not a first, as JR Smith, Tristan Thompson were also under Rich Paul's stable in Cleveland. If Rich Paul throws in the Morris' twins to the Lakers, there will be a first 5 that are all under RP. :D

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
We'll have to wait and see who LeBron picks to be the coach of the Lakers. ;)

Well, I think Lue is still available. Luke to Lue is just one 'letter'. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Ohm Youngmisuk ESPN Staff Writer

The Pelicans said in a statement that they will not let others pressure them into trading Anthony Davis. And they asked the league to enforce tampering rules in an obvious warning to the Lakers, who have been fined twice for a total of $550,000 for tampering by the league. "Relative to specific talks of a trade, we will do this on our terms and our timeline," New Orleans said in a statement. "One that makes the most sense for our team and it will not be dictated by those outside of our organization. We have also requested the League to strictly enforce the tampering rules associate with this transaction."

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Boston certainly has more assets than the Lakers to facilitate a deal for Davis. - players as well as draft picks.

....although I do remember the Lakers getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar with New Orleans before - and that's how CP3 ended up with the Clippers....of course Laker fans have a different perspective on that transaction.

If LeBron gets Luke fired and Lue is then made head coach then Magic better watch out. He could be next. :)

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Boston certainly has more assets than the Lakers to facilitate a deal for Davis. - players as well as draft picks.

:)

Boston's predicament is that under the CBA's Rose rule, they cannot trade for a second max contract (Kyrie's was the first). But all that will change IF Davis is not traded before the Feb 6 deadline, from what I've heard. So Ainge must be praying right now that the Magic is not throwing the whole kitchen to the Pelicans for AD. I'm pretty sure that Magic knows this. :)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
They just announced on NBA sports is that the word is either
Ball and Ingram
Or

Kuzma plus a draft choice
I like the young unit however to me Ingram was better last year than this and Lonzo is much improved this year.

To me Kuzna is the immediate future.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
According to Richard Jefferson, if he were the Pelican's GM, he wants it all - Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, plus draft picks. Nobody will be left except for the motley crew.

And he raises an interesting point. The Pelicans can balk and say the Celtics have at least that or more to offer them and let the Feb 6 clock run out of the Lakers. There is much pressure now on Magic to do the trick, and LeBron is very much listening in, or even acting up. :D

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kyrie interest in joining Lebron for real.

REALLY?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Everything I know about team sports can be comprehensively cataloged here: One of the teams is going to win. :D

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing