New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just like that the defending champs lost 2 starters, one was the MVP. Huge gap to fill.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
No idea here, except that he is older, so when he asks for the ball from Giannis he will get it. :D
I didn’t know that. Where has he been playing. I thought he was the younger brother.

Steve Williams

Just like that the defending champs lost 2 starters, one was the MVP. Huge gap to fill.

So it seems to me that there is a division of super players into groups of 2. No one got lucky with signing three greats so it’s going to come down to who has the best supporting cast. IMO

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And I read that Paul George's ex is Doc Rivers daughter. So no need for an elaborate press con. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Now watching some Celtics summer league games. Ainge signed an undrafted (this is a hot word now after Van Vleet's rise) 7'6" guy named Tacko Fall, with a wingspan of 8' and as usual doesn't need to jump to dunk. :D He even made a jump hook and made it. Impressive. :D

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Who would have guessed :rolleyes:

If Vogel doesn't survive, Jason Kidd is there to tell the players to follow what LeBron wants. If he does not succeed, then LeBron will shove him, maybe literally. Now if Kidd is shoved out, Lionel Hollins will step in, but that is where he is different, he shoved a player before, so better not shove him. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There is yet another brother of Giannis, who plays for Dallas - Kostas, younger. Then he has 2 more brothers, Francis and Alexis. I read an article stating that signing the older brother by the Bucks kind of candy coats Giannis upcoming free agency, which is in 2 years. Goodwill hunting. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

So Westbrook and the OKC Thunder are going to have a parting of the ways due to the total break up of the team. He want to be traded to a team that is a title contender and who does he mention but the Miami Heat. I think being in OKC for 10 years has affected his thought process

I read the Rockets are interested but would be way over the salary cap.It would be interesting with Harden and Westbrook which IMO would necessitate the trade of CP3

Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
So Westbrook and the OKC Thunder are going to have a parting of the ways due to the total break up of the team. He want to be traded to a team that is a title contender and who does he mention but the Miami Heat. I think being in OKC for 10 years has affected his thought process

I read the Rockets are interested but would be way over the salary cap.It would be interesting with Harden and Westbrook which IMO would necessitate the trade of CP3

At this point, nobody would be interested in an aging player with a fat and long contract like that of Chris Paul.

Houston has a big problem. They might have to implement a Melo solution to Chris Paul. Send him on vacation. :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing