New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Great fans

lou Williams is a super star as the Clipps hung around the entire game to force OT. Then Tatum shows his skills in double OT

Boston hangs tough and wins 141-133

Boston is definitely tough to beat at home

Steve Williams

Boston is a gutsy team. They’ll go deep into the playoffs

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hayward looks to have fully recovered from his ugly injury and Marcus Smart had a big game, too.
I really don't know what happened to Smart's shooting from last summer but he's been hitting some 3s and yet each time he launches a 3's, I still wince. With a solid offense to match with his known defense, the guy will be very valuable down the playoffs.

Steve Williams

as I see it Boston seems to only have to worry about the Bucks and the Raptors

Steve Williams

Watching the Celts beat both La teams at the Gardens shows me they have the stamina to go the distance

Steve Williams

Not sure if any of you are watching the Slam Dunk contest tonight

I’ve never seen anything so spectacular

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high-end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing