New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And what happened to playing a deliberate half court ball when you have a 21 point lead? Playing it fast leads to turn overs and transition points, not to mention those demoralizing 3s. As I look at the stats from game 6, I cannot entirely blame
Doc. 3 starters combined for 9 points. Shamet had 1 point in 20 min, and Harrell who is averaging 21 points against Denver, had only 5. These players have to score more.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Mike Breen commented during the last game when Denver overcame the huge deficit and roared into the lead that the Clippers look demoralized and were trying to figure out what just happened

Reactions: christoph and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Mike Breen commented during the last game when Denver overcame the huge deficit and roared into the lead that the Clippers look demoralized and were trying to figure out what just happened

.....apparently they didn't figure it out during the game.

I hope they have an answer today.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lots of analysts predicting Heat taking game one, including ex Celtic Kendrick Perkins. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kendrick Perkins and Jalen Rose are IMO the 2 worst basketball analysts on TV.
I really don't know HOW Perkins got a job there in the first place.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Kind of an even first quarter with Boston taking an early lead and the Heat shorten the lead

at the end of one

Celtics 26-18

Miamis lowest scoring first quarter in the playoffs this year

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Dragon is scary.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Dragon is scary.

I know right? This guy has been flying under the radar since being traded from Phoenix. I always thought of Luka as being a big Goran.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing