New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I enjoyed reading that Michael Jordan has formed his own NASCAR driving team with Bubba Wallace as the driver

I did a quick check on Michael's net worth........$1.6B !!!

Not bad for the GOAT

LeBron is worth about $500M
:eek::D

I truly believed that the Clippers would beat the Lakers and emerge as the winner of the west

All bets are off now as watching the Lakers play in their last 3-4 games they seem to be well poised with one goal in mind. They have that fire in their eyes

having said that I watched with fingers clenched the last game where Nuggs as always overcame the big deficit and clawed their way back to lead with 2.9 seconds in the game until AD drained the 3. So on any given day any team can beat any other team. The playoffs however are best of 7 . The only team that worries me (sorry Phil) is the Heat as they are playing so well and also with gutsy determination
No problem with me, Steve. As I said before, I'd rather have Heat face le Bum than having to see his gloating face against the Celtics. Being what he is, he always need some incentive to excel. Celtics have no such incentive. HEAT will have some when they face their south beach escapee. All this "I'm doing this for Kobe" crap is also his self made motivation, to pair with his I'm pissed I got only 16 votes motivation. Can't he just play basketball and not make this into a WWF circus?

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing