New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Luke Kennard got a fist bump from Steve Ballmer tonight as he had his best game so far for the Clippers with 20 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists. Been waiting for him to come alive so perhaps this is a good sign.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Looking at the most recent games as well as the standings. IMO the Jazz could well be the sleeper team in the west. They and perhaps the Trail Blazers have some of the best scorers in the league

Awakened today to see the Bucks back in their familiar number 1 position

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kerr says one of this season's goals is to have Draymond, Wiggins and Oubre make the All Defensive Team. Lets see how well they do against the Champ's freaks of nature.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In the absence of 'collective coach' Kyrie, DeAndre Jordan was mic'd up and did some collective coaching on the sideline, well, more of player development coaching on a specific player? :D Nets leading a bit over Bucks, good game.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

His shooting load is lessened too. And he can pass well.
Plus they played together for many years. Can you imaginer the dynasty that could have been the Thunder if only management ponied up.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm. seeing better chemistry between KD and Harden rather than KD and Kyrie.

Nets lead Bucks 87-78
with 4:30 left in third
I see that too, Steve. The worst chemistry was Harden and Westbrook.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Not surprisingly, Nets are now number 2 it total salaries, with their big 3 signed through 2023. If the last piece finally jells with the big 2, imo, this will be the most potent big 3 ever assembled.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Harden looks like he has lost some weight and Giannis seems to have really buffed up
That's what my son told me a few days ago, and showed me a photo.

140397273_2767320720264871_100730699995591940_n.jpg

Steve Williams

Harden looks like he's in terrific shape

I'm happy for the guy as Westbrook wasn't the answer and he quickly bailed

I thought neither can win a ring but now Harden has made the East an interesting Conference and he could prove me wrong

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Great game

Went to the last shot but Nets 125-123 over Bucks

Harden with 34
Yes, terrific game by both sides. Again, getting more common in this era, shooting a 3 ball with 3 seconds to go when you're only down by 2. Chris Webber was saying that Giannis was at half court during the last play and what was he doing that far out, he should be nearer. Oh well, era basketball.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Harden looks like he's in terrific shape

I'm happy for the guy as Westbrook wasn't the answer and he quickly bailed

I thought neither can win a ring but now Harden has made the East an interesting Conference and he could prove me wrong
Specially when KD seems to 'like' him. And how bout that late hard to execute lay up by Harden, only he can make that look easy. Reports have it that Kyrie might play this weekend against the Cavs. That would be a game to watch, how these 3 will play together.

Steve Williams

At Staples the Lakerslook unstoppable. Their off season acquisitions takes their bench much deeper.This has shortened LeBron's minutes played..."load management on the go" :cool:

I would have thought Warriors would match up well against the Lakers

End of First

Lakers 34 GSW 22

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing