New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I like the court level camera TNT is using for the Lakers game. Puts you right in the action.

I can sometimes see it moving back and forth at the bottom of my screen. Not so crazy about that.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Loved the battle of the "mini" centers! Nice scrappy game Dubs! You'll be great next year! :) :) :)

Reactions: WLVCA

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just saw the highlights of the Nets-Bucks game.

Brooklyn might be better off if Kyrie stays home.

Durant and Harden looked incredible together.
I think we are now seeing the real James Harden. He was allegedly recorded telling Curry that he wanted what Steph had, the chance to be playing "beautiful ball". Well, he looks like he's got it now. More lobs to Jordan please :) Huge props to KD. He doesn't look like he was ever injured. Smooooooth!

Clipps looking balanced and composed and shockingly appears to be learning how to keep the pedal down. I still think they need to run more but other than that they look great if not yet quite intimidating. If somebody told me the difference would be Batum and Kennard, I would have laughed. Goes to show how much I know LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have been wondering what happened to Draymond's open shots, he used to make them, now he's good for some lay ups.

Amazing footwork by Curry to nail the last 3 ball over AD. I've seen him shoot over big guys and that one seemed AD had a hand over the ball and still he made in. Reminds of of the Pelicans-Warriors games before.

Yet another shooting a 3 when you need only 2 to tie. Looks like players now do not like OTs.

• Haha
Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
In the absence of 'collective coach' Kyrie, DeAndre Jordan was mic'd up and did some collective coaching on the sideline, well, more of player development coaching on a specific player? :D Nets leading a bit over Bucks, good game.
I didn't know DeAndre is also with the Nets :oops:

Does he still have the hops?
Loved to watch him play back then with the Clippers. Very entertaining :cool:

Reactions: WLVCA

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I didn't know DeAndre is also with the Nets :oops:

Does he still have the hops?
Loved to watch him play back then with the Clippers. Very entertaining :cool:
Still strong. But he seems to be one dimensional.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Still strong. But he seems to be one dimensional.
He was IMO very one dimensional before but that one dimension was very effective and very entertaining :p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing