New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lakers again facing a last place team (Wolves) without AD and continue to have too many turn overs as well as giving up the lead

Presently 42-41 Lakers -meh

as an aside ,AD was walking well on the sidelines and smiling. I really hope he heals well because KD's achilles tear was preceded by a calf injury (remember the calf muscle ends in the Achilles tendon)

end of half
Lakers 57-56

Not bad vs a team that has only 7 wins

Lakers are in a funk easily for the last 4-6 games

Winners don't fold just because they lose a player. I always thought their bench this year was better than last year

However Marc Gasol has failed to woo me all year

I liked JaVale and Dwight last year.

This plus AD out for 3 weeks, Im betting Lakers are watching the Suns and Nuggs closely

I was surprised they let both Javale and Dwight go. Their size was a big advantage last year - especially against the Clippers who lacked size in the middle.

Marc is (was) a good player but his greatest strength was facilitating, moving the ball.

Suns are coming on strong as you mentioned.

Celtics still up in the 4th
Incredibly, Celtics won. After losing to lottery teams, this is a big surprise. Now their 2 rookies are contributing.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Wonder if the Clippers made a mistake trading Landry Shamet in the 3 team deal to get Luke Kenard.

Shamet has played well tonight for Brooklyn. Kenard hasn't done much yet for the Clippers.

Reactions: jadis
When the Celtics beat the Clippers recently and then went on to lose to lesser teams I was scratching my head.....

Celtics playing inconsistent ball.

Well how about Harden carrying the Nets, down 28 points to win by 4, putting the Nets in 2nd place in the east, one game behind
I see him always playing hard. Maybe not the ideal way, but gives it all in a game.

Clippers play the Utah Jazz tonight at Staples and then again on Friday.

Tonight's matchup is marred by injuries to key Clippers. Paul George is definitely out. Kawhi is questionable. Nicolas Batun may be out due to concussion protocol.

Mike Conley is questionable for the Jazz.

Still hoping for good game between the current Western Conference 1st place team (Jazz) and the 3rd place team.

Reactions: WLVCA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing