New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Still 2 quarters to go.....so far so good.

However, Utah is pretty good - 9 staight wins and 20 of 21.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clipps played a strong game as they end the Jazz 9 game winning streak. 116-112

Donovan just wasn't hitting as he usually does until the last 2 minutes when he brought the Jazz close with 2 amazing 3's

Ballmer was animated on the side line as they clinched the win

Reactions: christoph and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Hope the Lakers make the Nets work tonight to soften them up for their game with the Clippers tomorrow.

My bad - Lakers are playing the Heat.

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Lakers are in free fall. No AD for a month and Schroder on Covid watch

Heat played a great game but Lakers look ordinary. They are going to fall big time in the standings over the next month

Final Heat 96-94

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers vs Nets tonight at Staples. Game is on ESPN.

LAC expected to have all players available for this game. Unfortunately Kevin Durant will be out with a hamstring issue.

Should still be a good matchup with Kyrie and Darth Vader ( James Harden) suiting up for the Nets.

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

As I look at this season the way the schedule is divided into 2 halves as well as the play ins, this is a very tough schedule. It seems that each team plays every other day together with miniseries with some teams. I would bet that the players are starting t feel the wear and tear. Certainly the Lakers are not the team they we're in the first 10 games of the season. There are younger and better teams who can sustain this ordeal of a schedule. I really think there will be significant upsets in the west. I used to feel the Lakers were poised to protect their title but no longer over the last month. No AD or Schroder has resulted in them losing 3 of their last 4 and no relief in site.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Last time Clippers played the Nets on February 2nd, Nets won 124-120 in Brooklyn. Close game on the road and Durant played. Kyrie was the star for the Nets with 39 points. Pat Beverly missed that game so Kyrie was up against weaker Clipper defenders.

This time around it is a home game for the Clips and no Kevin Durant for the Nets. Harden had 23 points in that game but was only 1 for 6 from 3. Plus you never know when Kyrie will have a hissy fit and decide to not play or give a half hearted effort.

Nets have won their last 4 road games, most recently beating the Lakers. Nets also have 6 players shooting over 40% from 3 point land- you noted their 3 point proficiency. However, it is home town time for James Harden so he knows the local strip clubs well. I'm hoping he has taken his team on a long late night tour of these clubs (and Lou Williams didn't acccompany them).

Las Vegas betting line has the Clippers favored by 6.5. That's a little strong if you ask me.

That's a long winded way of saying I think this will be a very good game. I am picking the Clips to prevail in a close game as Paul George gets back in rhythm.

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing