New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

welcome back Morris, Sr who made a few corner 3 pointers but alas he fouls out late in the 4th

Dallas made too many turnovers in the 4th and Clippers go on for the win

The Clippers are far from out of this series

Final Clippers 118-108. What turnaround in every way for the Clippers who trailed 30-11

Reactions: WLVCA
A good friend here suggested if AD IS traded for the Unicorn, Dallas will be a title contender. I agree. Plus he'll be a good guy.:D

A good friend here suggested if AD IS traded for the Unicorn, Dallas will be a title contender. I agree. Plus he'll be a good guy.:D
Where did you come up with this little story.

Watching the Clippers play so well last night, leaves me little doubt they can beat the Mavs but they must stay focused and play 100% from buzzer to buzzer

I thought the Clipps contained Luka last night except during the opening minutes of the game

I loved the screen shots of the owners during the game..........

Mark Cuban sitting calm cool and collected but obviously not liking what he sees

Ballmer sitting courtside with a friend , loving what he sees but so animated I worried he would have an apoplectic fit

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

NBA playoffs 2021: Six big takeaways from the postseason's first six days​

another good day read....plus this video with Stephen A talking Kawhi vs Luka

From what little I've seen the Clippers and reading their box stats, I wouldn't blame Paul George or Kawhi if they lose, as so far they have played well. It's the others who should contribute and last night they did. Morris, Jackson, and then some. I feel last year's lineup was much stronger in Harrell and Lou and Shamet. Batum is not consistent as a starter and Serge is injured. Mann looked good too. Mavs took them to 6 games last year with the Unicorn out and Luka had some sprain. Certainly they can beat the Clips on any given night. But maybe Lue found the formula last night to motivate his boys.

Last edited:
I'm not expecting the Celtics to win the series as Tatum cannot do 50 for 4 games. They will be beat even if they get this series as Brown is gone for the season. Bucks vs. Nets will be a nicer series. I am just happy to see Kyrie lose at the Garden even once.

I'm not expecting the Celtics to win the series as Tatum cannot do 50 for 4 games. They will be beat even if they get this series as Brown is gone for the season. Bucks vs. Nets will be a nicer series. I am just happy to see Kyrie lose at the Garden even once.
stop being so negative. They are back in it and the next game is surely the pivotal game of the series. If Celtics win, it becomes a best of 3 series and anything is possible

Reactions: jadis

I used to love how well he played under the net

Mark Eaton, Shot-Blocking King and Jazz Legend, Dies at 64​

Mark Eaton, the 7-foot-4 shot-blocking king who twice was the NBA's defensive player of the year during a career spent entirely with the Utah Jazz, has died. He was 64.

The team announced his death Saturday but did not give a cause or details, saying only that it was “unexpected.”

The Jazz described him in a statement as an “enduring figure in our franchise history” who had a "significant impact in the community after his basketball career.”

The center led the league in blocks per game four times and his average of 5.6 per contest in 1984-85 remains the highest average since the NBA started officially tracking that statistic.

Eaton's career blocks average of 3.51 per game is the best in NBA history, and his career happened almost by accident. He was working as an auto mechanic in 1977 when a community college basketball coach persuaded him to enroll. From there, he went to UCLA, and his stint with the Jazz followed.

“I had an unusual background,” Eaton said for a story published on the Jazz web site two years ago. “It’s an unlikely story to be sure. I basically came into the NBA with two years of junior college experience and sat on the bench at UCLA for two years. And Frank Layden gave me a chance and the team was in a space where they could afford to let me make some mistakes out there and get my feet underneath me. It worked out well for both of us.”

In addition to the Lakers series which has turned into a great watch, the Denver -Portland series has done the same as the series is now tied at 2-2. I predicted a Denver winner in the west but that was before Jamal Murray went out with a knee injury. I find the Blazers a potent scoring team, much the same as the Jazz

as for the East, that is still IMO up for grabs. Jack is liking the Bucks. The Nets can't ever be considered anything but the favorite however I am still leaning towards the Sixers coming out of the East. Yet, if it is the Bucks or the Nets , the East willl be in a good place to win the championship. Milwaukee seems to be peaking at the right time and Giannis has gotten a killer instinct

I would like to see a Clippers Lakers Western Finals which didn't happen last year. All for the hoopla of it. Sixers should go beyond Embiid and Simmons to win the title. Bucks are real championship material too and have a great lineup. Nets are truly the favorites but their defense should be tougher and evident when they let Tatum burn them for 50 points and Durant was even guarding Tatum. Irving just had a heckled night and if goes ballistic then the big 3 can easily score 100 points. I'm still ok too see Doc gets another ring.It will be a big vindication for him.

Good news for Lakers fans as the MRI on KCP showed no tears or disruption. He is listed as day to day. His scoring has dwindled but he is terrific in guarding Devin Booker who was limited to 19 points in the last game until he was ejected on a flagrant 2 on Schröder

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing