New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Phoenix evens the series with an impressive win (albeit without KCP and AD). Lakers down as much as 19. They mount a rally but Phoenix always answered

Groin injuries are serious and no AD, no way the Lakers will go far

Suns 100 Lakers 92

Suns would have won even if AD played. They played as well as the Lakers did last game

Phoenix evens the series with an impressive win (albeit without KCP and AD). Lakers down as much as 19. They mount a rally but Phoenix always answered

Groin injuries are serious and no AD, no way the Lakers will go far

Suns 100 Lakers 92

Suns would have won even if AD played. They played as well as the Lakers did last game
Suns-Lakers all tied up.

Hope AD comes back and CP3 can go full bore so both teams are 100% to finish a great series.

Reactions: christoph
I would like to see a Clippers Lakers Western Finals which didn't happen last year. All for the hoopla of it. Sixers should go beyond Embiid and Simmons to win the title. Bucks are real championship material too and have a great lineup. Nets are truly the favorites but their defense should be tougher and evident when they let Tatum burn them for 50 points and Durant was even guarding Tatum. Irving just had a heckled night and if goes ballistic then the big 3 can easily score 100 points. I'm still ok too see Doc gets another ring.It will be a big vindication for him.
I'd love to see Clippers-Lakers series as well.

As for Doc, I am still a fan and rooting for him and the Sixers to emerge from the East.

Watching the Clipps play it has become a home and home series except the wrong team is winning in the other team's house

Clipps are clobbering the Mavs.Luka looks hurt as his game is off

61-45 lead at halftime

Clipps can do no wrong

Up 69-47

They look in the best form I've seen them all year. I think I saw Kawhi smile even after one of his 3's

Game is too one sided. Im turning it off. The clips look like they can beat anyone in the west with games like this and last one.

Reactions: christoph
Clipps can do no wrong

Up 69-47

They look in the best form I've seen them all year. I think I saw Kawhi smile even after one of his 3's

Game is too one sided. Im turning it off. The clips look like they can beat anyone in the west with games like this and last one.
Glad to see it. Hope they keep it up. No doubt they are either hot or cold.

Have to admit I was ready to write them off for this season. Have to wait and see how they perform going forward. Happy for now.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Glad to see it. Hope they keep it up. No doubt they are either hot or cold.

Have to admit I was ready to write them off for this season. Have to wait and see how they perform going forward. Happy for now.
I've always felt if the others play their parts to help the 2 stars they will be successful. And that's where they are now.

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
Clipps are finally in a good position

The way they played IMO put the other western finalists in notice that they are for real

OTOH Lakers hopes IMO are gone completely if AD’s groin injury keeps him out. Judging by the fact he couldn’t walk back to the locker room spoke volumes. Arizona proved they can easily defeat the Lakers without AD.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing