New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
so far this season I don't see anyone coming close to Russell Westbrook for MVP. He is on fire. Another triple double last night along with 45 points

Agreed, Steve. He's unstoppable so far.

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
Agreed, Steve. He's unstoppable so far.

And he did it when it mattered most. He completely took over in the 4th quarter and was making incredible play after incredible play on the offensive end. There was nothing easy. OKC would have lost by 20 without him last night.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Warriors visit Cleveland for a big Christmas Day game. KD - rise up and show them, I'm counting on you if this goes to the Finals. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Fabulous game in Cleveland today as Kyrie Irving wins it with 3.2 seconds left

Those Pepsi commercials must have really done him good. :D

KD showered 36 points. Not bad.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Fabulous game in Cleveland today as Kyrie Irving wins it with 3.2 seconds left

Wow!
Could not watch the game was at a Christmas party ( and :D ... This kid is mighty good. If there were ever a forgotten Superstar that would be him. A stellar player

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The NBA should just stop these silly and useless pronouncements after the game. Imagine if it was Game 7 of the Finals and you get this 'consoling ruling'.

"According to the NBA’s post-mortem review, Cavaliers defender Richard Jefferson should have been whistled for a personal foul against Warriors forward Kevin Durant for making “foot to foot contact” that affected Durant’s “speed, quickness, balance and rhythm” with 3.1 seconds left and Golden State trailing by one."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/n...play-of-cavs-win-over-warriors-231906480.html

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The NBA should just stop these silly and useless pronouncements after the game. Imagine if it was Game 7 of the Finals and you get this 'consoling ruling'.

"According to the NBA’s post-mortem review, Cavaliers defender Richard Jefferson should have been whistled for a personal foul against Warriors forward Kevin Durant for making “foot to foot contact” that affected Durant’s “speed, quickness, balance and rhythm” with 3.1 seconds left and Golden State trailing by one."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/n...play-of-cavs-win-over-warriors-231906480.html

I definitely saw it as a foul and couldn't believe it wasn't called.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Too bad about Jeannie and Phil ending their relationship.

Guess Phil isn't going back to the Lakers. ;)

Bad news is that means it makes it a little harder to move Little Jimmy Buss out of the Lakers front office.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Too bad about Jeannie and Phil ending their relationship.

Guess Phil isn't going back to the Lakers. ;)

Bad news is that means it makes it a little harder to move Little Jimmy Buss out of the Lakers front office.

Porzingis is a good reason for PJ to stick with the Knicks, maybe finally add a feather as an executive which has been dark thus far, with Melo. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm a bit surprised to see this on a Celtics blog.

15822284_10206399775313294_749889359_n.jpg

Rumors had it that the deal will have to include 3 C's and 4 future picks for PG. He may be the KG of this era for the C's. And if this actually happen, people will be talking about another ex-Celtic to ex-Celtic phone call. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Isaiah Thomas sinks 52 points against the Heat. Whispers of MVP are being heard, and if I were to vote, since Westbrook is 6'3" and IT is only 5'9", I'd give my vote to IT. :D Question for the C's is that is IT worth keeping as an anchor of their future or a trade chip for other guards like John Wall or Bradley Beal, or even bigger stars.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
1. What's going on with the Clippers and their 5 game losing streak. They got spanked by the Rockets and Harden last night

2. The Warriors keep on Trekking

3. But so do the silent Spurs who have the 2nd best record in the league and are ahead of Cleveland and only 1.5 games behind the Warriors. The Spurs are always in the rear view mirror of the Warriors. It's like they look over their shoulders and the Spurs are right there with them

4. So far I still see Westbrook as MVP even though Thomas is getting whispers

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
1. What's going on with the Clippers and their 5 game losing streak. They got spanked by the Rockets and Harden last night

3. But so do the silent Spurs who have the 2nd best record in the league and are ahead of Cleveland and only 1.5 games behind the Warriors. The Spurs are always in the rear view mirror of the Warriors. It's like they look over their shoulders and the Spurs are right there with them

4. So far I still see Westbrook as MVP even though Thomas is getting whispers

I agree....

Also A case is being made right before our eyes about the GOAT coach: Greg Popovich

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

3. But so do the silent Spurs who have the 2nd best record...

Clippers are now without Blake and Chris Paul due to injuries. Hard to see them win games without them. Spurs will always be there at the top.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
My Clippers are not playing well of late for sure.

To make matters worse, we went to Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl college football playoff game tonight and Ohio State was eviscerated by Clemson 31 - 0.

So , neither of my favorite teams are doing very well at the moment.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing