New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Be naughty and try the eclairs at Satsuki Stevie ;)

New Otani is where foreign dignitaries are often billeted as you are close to the Diet. You must stroll the garden. Still, the eclairs..... !!!!!!! :)

We strolled the garden. Gorgeous

we saw people at Satsuki eating the eclairs . We drove by Diet . What is it
Is it the Parliament building. It was well guarded as we passed

Hi Stevie, Yes the Diet is the Parliament Building for both Houses :D

Are the blossoms out?

Miss you too Buddy and I will surely pass your warm greetings on. So near and yet so far! I have a funny story that happened in the "cabin" in the garden. I'll tell it to you when we talk next LOL. It's rated G, I promise :)

Maybe Steve will see a giant poster of Hachimura along the freeway. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
OTOH it is good to see the Sixers winning again and rumor has it Embiid will be back on the court this weekend. That could shake things up in the East
I would love to see Embiid back.
That would also reward the excellent achievement of the rest of the team while Embiid was gone :cool:

Well not only did Embiid return yesterday but he helped the Sixers to a win. He’s in good shape and looks like he’s lost at least 20 pounds. His return suddenly shakes things up in the EC. The playoffs this year should really be excellent

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Steve,. Any chance your hotel TV has ESPN ? Or NBA ?

Are you going to be with a guided tour all the way, with a tour guide and tourist bus?

Last edited:
I'm afraid my Knicks, without their full front court, just don't have enough. They will be done early without OG, and done late without Randle. That said, with them both, they can make the finals IMHO. Guess I have to wait another year... But I'm running out of time.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing