New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I just noticed slots 5- 10 in the WC can still change drastically in the seedings, in the rare event of a 6 game win streak by a lower placed team like the Warriors or a 6 game skid by the Clippers . Each team controls their own destiny .
It’s been like that for weeks. There is just no room forever with any of these teams

I like the Pacers Jack. They will do some damage this year.as will the Knicks

posting this Jack as I am looking out at Mount Fuji

Reactions: jadis
Lucky duck! Every time we went Mt Fuji was hidden in clouds.

Celtics win by 1 over the Kings, it is at this point that Celtics fan gat worried about an injury during a no bearing game. They have to change load management into injury prevention. :D My first candidate is the Unicorn. He is a very valuable acquisition. No more dives, lunges for blocks, just shoot 3 balls if you have to play 5 more games, my honest advise. :D

I keep hoping the celts can bring this home for you Phil.
Thanks Steve, I'm pinning my hopes too, 15 years is a long wait. And I'll be happy for OG Al Horford and Porzingis, who in my book will be the C's most significant Euro player since Dino Radja (many won't even know him). :eek:

Celtics remain my favorite But they have had issues in the past few weeks that concern me. Time will tell
To me, those issues existed in the past already. Iso ball, living on 3 points too much, turnovers, set plays with game on the line...etc. They have to 'change' all that. I have to imagine that's why Jeff VG was hired this season, to give valuable insights on how to correct them. Jeff has covered a lot of Celtics games, particularly in the loss to the Warriors in the Finals, to know all these, but more importantly, to change these. Success will depend on this change, towards maturity. I'm seeing and equating this team to the Pistons of the 80s who couldn't get to the ECF as they fell to the C's. and then the Bulls, who couldn't get through the Pistons in the late 80s, they made some adjustments, but to me , it was the maturity of the players that was key to the success of their teams. Tatum has 6 years under his belt. The time should be now.

Well bottom line is Vegas odds still favor the Celtics. I see the Sixers as doing some damage. Embiid looks in great shape
But Vegas favored the Celtics against the Warriors and the Heat the last 2 years. Perhaps I would feel better if Vegas didn't favor them this year. It still boils down to how Boston players handle 'prosperity' in terms of WL record, home court advantage and arguably having the best roster they have had in years. I'm counting of the Unicorn to be THE difference this time, perhaps he should be the C's 'leader' on the court, I believe he can still improve on his game. He is taller than 95% of those guarding him. LOL

More distraction, from NBA.com, and the kid's announcement to join the draft is loud and clear to the whole NBA. Like he's not even in the NCAA tournament of Final 4 or anything, but it definitely pays to have such an astute marketing man for a father. Oh , he averaged a 'whopping' 5 ppg in USC, and now the media has pegged him to be drafted on the 2nd round , a big turnaround from undrafted.

More distraction, from NBA.com, and the kid's announcement to join the draft is loud and clear to the whole NBA. Like he's not even in the NCAA tournament of Final 4 or anything, but it definitely pays to have such an astute marketing man for a father. Oh , he averaged a 'whopping' 5 ppg in USC, and now the media has pegged him to be drafted on the 2nd round , a big turnaround from undrafted.

He’s not even a flash in the pan. He’s riding on daddy’s coat tails and if he goes high in the draft I pity the team who drafts him and only pray he’s not drafted by the Lakers :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis
He’s not even a flash in the pan. He’s riding on daddy’s coat tails and if he goes high in the draft I pity the team who drafts him and only pray he’s not drafted by the Lakers :eek:
And something just got in my mind . What if no team drafted him but he gets signed as an ' undrafted' player by, for example Miami, Which is fond of getting undrafted players, will LeBnon join Miami?

And something just got in my mind . What if no team drafted him but he gets signed as an ' undrafted' player by, for example Miami, Which is fond of getting undrafted players, will LeBnon join Miami?
From your mouth to God’s ears That would be my biggest wish

• Haha
Reactions: jadis and christoph
I was hoping to see. Houston win the final play in spot but suddenly Warriors are playing better and Rockets have lost their glow and are 3 games behind GSW now. Lakers I see are tied for 8th. The Pels have fallen into the play in round. Things change daily and from game to game …. So much so that only 3 teams in the WC have qualified. Everything else is in play. There will be a strong push to the finish in this final week of the season. One of the most competitive seasons I can remember. So many great teams

With 4 games to go, the Heat and Sixers can evade the play in with a win streak and hope the others lose. :eek: These 2 teams are not the typical 8th placer or seed, they are very strong. Even Cleveland at 3rd can still fall with a bad losing streak. A wild photo finish indeed in the East and West.

I woke up this morning to see the Lakers gear the Cavs and are the hottest team in the league now at 9-1 and also in 8 spot. Could this be the lakers from last season Lakers are even half game ahead of the Kings. The jockeying for position now is staggering as to all of the possibilities

FWIW Doc is now 15-16 with the Bucks. To me it will be hubris to see them exit early. Only one I feel sad about would be Dame

if the Bucks depart early, management would need a good psychiatrist if they rehire Doc.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing