New Artesania Audio ”The Absolute” line

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Any further thoughts about the Absolute Rack? I saw one recently. Looked pretty good. All 300 lbs of it.

Last edited:

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
At the Wilson Audio Chronosonic XVX + Air Force Zero demo at the Tokyo International Audio Show 2019, the Air Force Zero was placed on a tailor-made Artesania Organic Series Absolute Rack :

IMG-20191123-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20191123-WA0006.jpg

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
At the Wilson Audio Chronosonic XVX + Air Force Zero demo at the Tokyo International Audio Show 2019, the Air Force Zero was placed on a tailor-made Artesania Organic Series Absolute Rack :

View attachment 59215
View attachment 59216
Interestingly they are using the new HSE phono but also the feet of the phono are resting directly on the rack supports. I wonder if they tried resting the base on the rack supports instead? Those rack supports can move sideways and back and forth so they can adjust to any piece of gear.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Interestingly they are using the new HSE phono but also the feet of the phono are resting directly on the rack supports. I wonder if they tried resting the base on the rack supports instead? Those rack supports can move sideways and back and forth so they can adjust to any piece of gear.
Yes, can suit most components and also for fine-tuning the sound.

The support mechanisms please refer to the photos on #5.

Reactions: howiebrou

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Techdas asked Artesania to paint the panzerholz parts of the custom-made Absolute Rack for AF Zero black in colour.
They thought that this matched the black+gold colour theme of AF Zero more.

However I think the panzerholz's original wood pattern is not bad.
:D

These info is from WBF member TLi. He went to attend the Tokyo Show.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
That looks awesome

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Techdas asked Artesania to paint the panzerholz parts of the custom-made Absolute Rack for AF Zero black in colour.
They thought that this matched the black+gold colour theme of AF Zero more.

However I think the panzerholz's original wood pattern is not bad.
:D

These info is from WBF member TLi. He went to attend the Tokyo Show.

I don't know what they use in the AF1 custom rack, but it is extremely inert and sounds different from the Daiza when I tap it. Anyway I am very happy with the Artesania piano black finish, fortunately the dark finish Daiza also disguises pretty well the Panzerholtz wood pattern ...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing