New Pilium Gear!!!!

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
NYC
My Pilium Alexander, Achilles and Elektra should be arriving within the next few weeks. Looking forward to first impressions.
Congrats, you will be a very happy camper!!! My experience is even after about 25 hours of playing time, you forget all about "breaking in". It gets better at 100 hours, but after 25 hours, it's a WOW!!!

heihei

Jul 24, 2017
Congrats!
Heard great things about Pilium from my dealer. He’ll be importing Alexander/Hercules, as well the AudioNet Stern/Heisenberg combo. Hope he’ll offer a listen prior delivery to customers.
From the OP's write-up, this is very much how I'd describe the Stern / Heisenberg sound.

Reactions: bvdiman

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
The distributor in my country has the Leonidas and Elektra, i will try to go audition this combo when lockdown is over.
I love Stern-Heisenberg combo but am very curious about Pilium pre-power.

bvdiman

Mar 7, 2013
The distributor in my country has the Leonidas and Elektra, i will try to go audition this combo when lockdown is over.
I love Stern-Heisenberg combo but am very curious about Pilium pre-power.

Same here, from brief stints whilst on business trip overseas of them, Audionet~at dealer, and Pilium~friend’s system (though not enough time to form firm opinion)—were I to start over, these will be the two brands I’d look at closely.

My dealer will be bringing in the Stern/Heisenberg combo first, so it won’t be an a/b comparison unfortunately.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing