Ordering a Bokrand Tonearm

hello guys, i have ordered mine yesterday.
Makes me wonder how you placed your order, did you deal with Alfred directly?

Thanks,
Andy

25. Jul - Mo, 7. Aug

• Haha
Reactions: JH_No
Makes me wonder how you placed your order, did you deal with Alfred directly?

Thanks,
Andy
No no I paid via ebay.

No no I paid via ebay.
The reason for asking is that Alfred has nothing for sale on the USA EBay site, thought he might be trying to catch-up on orders, but I’m assuming he’s selling on other eBay sites?

VR
Andy

The reason for asking is that Alfred has nothing for sale on the USA EBay site, thought he might be trying to catch-up on orders, but I’m assuming he’s selling on other eBay sites?

VR
Andy
ebay.de

Reactions: Adnick
ebay.de
Mr. Bokrand might have stopped advertising for personal reasons. He told me on the telephone that he gets debilitating migraine headaches. I get them too and they really play havoc with any plans one might have. They always seem to happen at the worst possible times. The pattern is clear from the threads on this forum. Mr. Bokrand is willing to accept your money but delivery of the tonearm may be delayed for some time. Such an unfortunate situation.
moniker

Reactions: Adnick
Alfred sent my tonearm today and it should arrive on Wednesday, July 26 by End of Day

Welcome to WBF, Tomcat1969!

I ordered mine through Ebay as well. But in common with US Ebay there are no listings in the UK now.

Any recommendation for a headshell to use with the arm? I need to get one for the 9" banana tonearm.

Alfred can make really nice headshell from brass. I m going to test that one. But also headshells pro-ject signature are really nice. depends on cartridge you can choose from 3 different materials.

Reactions: shadowlight
Alfred can make really nice headshell from brass. I m going to test that one. But also headshells pro-ject signature are really nice. depends on cartridge you can choose from 3 different materials.
I am not willing to wait months for headshell from Alfred :D

I use The Korf ceramic and the AT-LH13H and /OCC shells with my AS-230. All are 13 g. The Korf is particularly pretty. Terrific measurements too.
IMG_3778.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing