Paragon named #1 Wilson dealer in US for 8th time

Another Johnson

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2022
Music City, USA aka Nashville
For the 8th time since 2011, Paragon Sight and Sound in Ann Arbor, MI have been named the Number One Wilson Dealer in the US.

I am not affiliated with Paragon, but I am a fan. It was Paragon that presented me with my first glimpse of what Wilson speakers are capable of. I’ve made the 1100 mile round trip several times in the last few years, and it’s always been worthwhile. Larry Marcus is definitely a man with a vision for how a great customer dealer relationship should be defined. It is on display at Paragon.

Paragon represents a lot of brands. Ones I own on the list include Audio Research Corporation, Burmester, McIntosh, Clearaudio, Linn, Wilson, Transparent, Sennheiser, Sonus Faber, and dCS.

They’re worth a look and listen if you’re within a days drive. And they take trades. If you’re interested in trading or consigning, ask for Richard.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I have done business long-distance with Larry Marcus and Paragon, and I am always amazed that he remembers the details of our discussions years later, gets onto whatever it is that I am looking for and delivers almost immediately. A glimpse and example of why he is so successful.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing